Sunday, September 16, 2007

First of all=)

phew....you know how long i took in order to get myself in this freakin site?i think almost half an hour...

my very very first post=)
kinda nervous right now,lol...seriously.palm sweating,hairs of my both hands erected,my head dizzying,my legs shaking,and it makes me wanna pee.....

my first share with two of my precious best friends=)
i wonder how are you girls doing?
we are brutally damn far away from each other chicks!

this coming Tuesday is my Information System(IS) exam,and i still haven't start my as$ off,shoot...(oops,sorry!if any kids see this,don't learn,i tried freakin hard to search for the censor to inhibit these words, yet i couldn't find any....heheh)

kinda dull lately,i know I'm pathetic,BUT everything just wasn't seem right to me,well i know apparently things weren't always go with your way,but....
maybe it's exam season right now,so this makes me became a...a...a...(i duno,why don't you name it)
i screwed my IS assignment,the <*tut*>ing assignment....

well,hopefully God will saves me then.

hey recently,i heard a Taiwan song name (not so sure) ,it's singing about 3 best friends one,OMG....i was astonished by the very first time i laid my ears on that song.Hope you girls will go and check it out.

i think i better head back for those thick notes before i flunk myself HARD.

LOve you two=)
Huggiessssssss
TAKE CARE



1 gimme more:

Sue-zy said...

hmmm....i'm not doing very good, as you can see in my latest post =(
but..but, i'll still wish you all the best in ur coming paper!!!
i wonder when will may post her first virgin blog here? :p