Sunday, September 16, 2007

Lesson Learnt

SERVE ME RIGHT!

despite my mum constant nagging (she keeps asking me not to stay in front of the pc for long)...i didn't listen to her and yesterday i was on the line for like 6 hours? of course in between i still got the time to go for a pee and grabbed a snack..blame it on my latest addiction, a japanese drama called "One Litre Of Tears"...although this drama is currently on aired, but since i've missed previous episodesss, so i need to do a lil' catch up!

and...

don't forget in the mean while i was busy creating this new blogspot for the three of us...

i was so enthusiatic then, i change the layout, the colour..etc..etc...which eventually swallow up my previous time to go to bed...duh~

yoohoo! finally i finished the blogspot..and it was time to head to my cosy bed =)


..


..
...
...

....

..
..

..

.

the next day when i woke up, my room is SPINNING! gosh, this is not a GOOD sign...the next thing i knew...my head is playing on me...i suffered from DIZZINESS!!! man was it a terrible experience, i felt so weak the whole day and nausea...glad i didn't really puke on my sis (which i used to threaten her when she wanna come close to me..)after taking the pills (the pill was slight pinkish purple in colour)..and watched a comedy dvd with my sis, i feel better now...

The pills


and guess what, able to write this long blog with my strong DETERMINATION :p

although i'm still weak and cold, *tut* the weather, i havent seen the lovely sun for 2 days dee...

i NEED the sunshine!!! I NEED the warmth!!!

i still have the ability to blog and finish up the damn biochemistry journal...


So.....
the lesson of the day is...


"LISTEN TO UR MUM!"

P/S: on top of that, i also suffered from slight indigestion..how lucky huh?



0 gimme more: