Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Perhaps I

perhaps i should stop believe in other people and listen to the voice within myself?
perhaps i should try to see things from different point of view?
perhaps i should try to hide my emotion so that people won't use that against me?
perhaps i shouldn't care much how other people think about me?
perhaps i should confront those people who pissed me off directly?
perhaps i shouldn't expect so much from others?
perhaps i should have done my own part well?
perhaps those people and things aren't as bad as they seem?
perhaps i should ignore all the dramas instead of being part of it?
perhaps it's time to think what's really matter to me and what don't...
perhaps life is just about being happy and live as if today is the last?
perhaps i need self-evaluation?

perhaps....

0 gimme more: