Tuesday, September 18, 2007

i'm a wack!!

Hey Girls!!!
The upcoming Thursday is my last paper already,yay!!!
YET,unfortunately, this is the most bemused subject overall.
Calculus & Algebra II.
Haihz,owing to our Lecturer, Ms. Popo.....

I don't know what to do,sigh....Look at the freakin thick notes,thanks to the Popo superpower,even mathz can gets this thick.Can fight with my Bio notes already,man.and i feel blush but i still got to mention that.......i failed my midterm for this subject...sobz...therefore.... I'm so freakin SCARED!!!trust me it's 'extraordinarily' hard,some people even get 0% , yup...it's zero!!!but the total mark is 50% la,they're not bad in math,just that it's really hard.but luckily she gave us an assignment to catch up,and the assignment has 20 questions,and then....i used up to 13 papers which means 26 pages to finish up this 20 questions.nightmare!!!

nothing really cheesy right here, after all it's exam period,what do you expect, ever since it's exam period, typical students would probably grumble about their NOTES, TEXT BOOKS.....
I'm just typical=)
so don't blame me for being sooo boring + dull + moody + sick + repress +.......(any bad word you could click on,BUT don't name me with those filthy low-classed RUDE WORD,well,although i use them sometimes,but DON"T...or else I'll wreck your house....with peanut butter and jelly...!!)
i slept at 3am and woke up at 6.22am this morning,well...thx to the IS exam...so,sincerely hope you guys forgive me for being such a wack!!
Okok,
gtg...miss you girls
TAKE CARE!!!
Nice Page SUE;-)!!!happy day MAY!!!

0 gimme more: