Monday, September 17, 2007

Chocolate Indulgence

2 days before, i playfully took out the weighting-scale from my parents' cupboard....

wow, the scale was like covered with some dust and i thought: "well , it has been quite a while since i last weight myself.."

i still able to recall that the last time i weight, it PROUDLY shows a satisfying figure -- 54kg =)

so with much confidence, i stepped onto this weighing-scale and in hope that i would see a "pretty" figure again....
was it my eyes or the scale really shows a damn cruel 58!!!


and they said weighting-scale doesn't lie....

the first thought was "WHY?"

i've been cutting my supper for some days and been exercising weekly...but still?

anyway, then i began to realise that i've been eating too much junk food, one of them is the DEADLY chocolate!

the silent "weight adder"

hmmm..perhaps you guys should and already know that i'm a chocoholic....

and you guys also should know that as chocoholics, they do not consume chocolate MODERATELY!

*sigh*

guess it's time to cut off the RATE..note this, it's the RATE (not the amount though) of my intake of chocolates.....hehez =)

p/s: despite my current weight, i won't restrict myself to any nice mamak food around penang though, because...

i know someone craving for penang food so badly back in INDIA! :p

3 gimme more:

May said...

that's me , no doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lol.. Yr weight heavy then me... I'm just 55kg only k... wana cry le...

May said...

siao...
i lost so much weight already but still ...
your weight plus 10 lah jun sen...
sob sobz...