Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My Organ And Me...

*sobz sobz*

my precious electone organ has gone mute!!!

last weekend (saturday) when i was about to turn the plug on and practised some of the songs...i suddenly heard a very annoying "sha~sha~sha~" sound from my organ's speaker...

my first instinct was to try to play some notes ----- to my horror, the speaker wasn't functioning...

the sound cannot come out!!! my gosh, i still have some pieces i haven't been practise for weeks (yea, sometimes i do things last minutes-ly)

well, at that moment i could only considered myself as very "suei" (unlucky)...so i went off to my class without any preparation...luckily during the lesson my teacher didn't ask me to play the SUPER HARD song called "Caravan", actually it isn't really a HARD piece but i just don't like the melody goes (it sounds just like some kind of ARABIC/ EGYPT song..those kind that people use to lure the snake to come out from the basket..) and that pretty much contributes to the reason why i didn't practise it earlier.... :p

then i told my mum about that, and she said she will only ask the people to repair it this saturday, my gosh!!! that means i won't be able to practise this week!!!

seriously, i will go nuts!!!

Back in some times, i used to ask my mum to buy a new electone for me as this one is quite "cacat" and OUT-DATED already...but by thinking back, the organ has been accompanying me since i was like 5 years old...it has been there for me for a freaking 14 YEARS!!

and yet i still thinking of throwing it away and substitute it with a new one??!

what a bad owner am i?

i really do have great memories with this organ...

thousand of pieces have been played on it...

songs have been composed using it....

magic has been done on it (some silly things i've discovered years ago....haha!)

now, i am living in a no-organ-playing days....

you guys know how miserable is that?!

there are some times when my hands are really gatal a.k.a itchy and want to play the organ so badly...and when i switch on the organ, all i can hear is the yet again "sha~sha~sha~"

ARGGH~~

i NEED my organ back!!!



my yamaha electone EL-7

0 gimme more: