Thursday, September 27, 2007

Gurney & Chili's

before watching "Knocked Up"
Kel, me and Jun in Chili's - waiting for our food to be served
me with my SUPER DUPER large plate of food, actually there were 2 more plates, but only manage to capture one... [haihz, i couldn't finish the food, wasted!]
Kel with her CUTE pose :p
i think the girl behind was playing with her feet...YUCKY!
with Jun

Kok Eon, Kel and me Us =)
Posing!Cam-whoring in G Hotel's toilet..
Before entering the lif...(Jun was the one holding the cam)

In the lif...(i was the one holding the cam) haha, obviously my technique is better ;P


This is for you May...haha...since you were not with us that day ...

we shall miss you and take care!

5 gimme more:

May said...

lol...
kel!!!
you straightened your hair already!!!
lol...
so 'bai bian'

sweet leh...
especially the second pic!!!

where is chili's??

May said...

wah....why are you guys suddenly went there?
sounds great the place...
nice? expensive?

Sue-zy said...

erm....actually kel was the one suggested to go there, and i also wanted to go there long time ago, so this would be the time for me to go to such "high class" dining place...quite expensive ler...the food weren't bad, but it just hard for me to finish up the food!!! the amount of food is meant for giant!!!

May said...

huh...you couldn't finish the food?!!!
wat a waste!
did you take the photo of the dishes?

Sue-zy said...

i think jun got take the pic of the dishes, but she didn't send to me...haihz...you try ask from her lah...hehe ;)