Friday, January 1, 2010

2010. xD

First post of the year.

Happy new year to whoever reading this =D
unusually, i've lost the usual vibe to celebrate new year this time. didn't feel like going for countdown at malls anymore, don't know why.. maybe it's the sign that i'm getting older >.<

1st of january.
my 4th day in penang since i came back from adelaide.
so far i havent start missing adelaide YET, cuz i'm enjoying myself in penang! with foodssss and entertainment everywhere...how am i going to miss adelaide so soon? :p
been eating hawker food since i touched down penang, even the first evening itself. after dropped my freaking heavy luggage at home, straightaway i headed to the nearest hawker centre already xD cannot tahan la...
somehow hearing people speaking in hokkien makes me feel all warm inside =)
it's the feeling of HOME

my sister said if i continue like that, she'll get fat really fast! hahaha...because i dragged her to eat hawker food with me almost everyday xD summore one day eat a few times, each time a few types of hawker food. but compared to adelaide, the potion here really really small lo, no wonder last time i ate until how also cannot gain weight, but when i was in adelaide, within 2 months already gained...erm..a few kgs >.<

anyway, i'm still adapting to the weather here...i seriously cannot stand the humidity! the first and second day in penang i was feeling like a walking adhesive glue, whole body 粘粘的...haihz...til now i still need to switch on the air con whenever i'm in the room..really cannot tahan!
good news is, i didn't suffer from jet lag AT ALL.


and once again,
HAPPY 2010 everyone!

after 10 months plus, i set foot in gurney once again =D
(oopss, the christmas tree ter-cut by some amateur photographer!)

p/s: currently i'm so hooked on 3 songs: Warp 1.9 by The Bloody Beetroots (this song alone is more than enough to annoy my sis hahaha! 1, 2 woop woop!!), Tick Tock by Kesha, and Down by Jay Sean!!

2 gimme more:

Lin said...

Happy new year to you too!! I know right, the moment I stepped foot at PIA, I heard ppl talking in hokkien, & I was like "HOME!!" LOL Funny how everyone eats the first thing they reach home, cause the first thing I do is sleep! XD See you soon!!

May said...

happy new year...
oi..still sleeping huh!?!?! piggy piggy~~!!!!

ps: why you din't put video this time d? the songs you put also very ngam to me as well..!!!;)