Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A 'daytime'-mare~

huu....i survived for my monday morning posting and evening lectures and doing presentation's slides at night yesterday..after a night trip from penang to melaka! think i will try this more often since i was able to reach melaka by 6.30am!!

today wasn't a tiring day. yet i slept for 2 and a half hours after class.
i wished i didn't sleep that much if the bad dreams come later in my sleep!

it was a scary, dangerous yet funny dream.

here it goes..

I was in Penang. My aunty from Brunei came back to visit us and plan to have a dinner gathering. As my big aunt scolded my sister, we didn't fetch them but meet them in the restaurant itself. I wasn't driving my red wira, but my dad left his van for me. The van goes by itself without anyone controlling once the engine is started until the point where we meet traffic lights. Then, to make it move, we have to drive ourselves. Therefore, i have to drive the van to the restaurant without lisence! Nothing happened and we reached the restaurant safely.

after dinner, before we left, i met Joshua and Jack Tee. (well..i have totally NO IDEA how they would enter my dream, 日有所思,夜有所梦is untrue for their case..i never thought about them pun!!!). their car has some problem..so i have to fetch them to their destination. However, i don't know why i fetch them to my house. Next, i was blocked by the police after i turned in to Jalan Besi. I was very steady and created a fantastic story to the police. The police was unable to charge me or what but have to let me go! whooray...also, from the moment onwards, Jack was chatting with me happily in the car. (he seldom talks to GIRLS!) then, they disappeared after we reached my house...Vanished....:p

the scene continued to my kitchen. Mum was cooking something delicious and my favourite to me. she was very concentrating on the dish, worrying that she cannot cook it perfectly! I was asked to go the minimarket to buy something. when i stepped out from the lift, i saw lightennig shines onto the ground. and then, it lights up the road and plantation and everything is in fire! more and more lightning shoots around my apartment and i could see my dad from far. he was asking me to save mummy..i called her, but she doesn't belief it and refused to come out to see the lightning as she wants to cook probably for me!

i ended up ran back to my house to drag my mum for lives. Women's tragedy..we were trying to pack some valueables..and so we couldn't escape! we were in fear of dying..and i regret for not knowing an answer..many thoughts came into my mind..and i realized that i miss the world. I haven't done many things! There are a lot of adventure and new experiences that i haven't explored because of idiotic theory i had in my mind.....I want to go on....

we died??

nope...

my dad came to save his wife and his daughter~!^^

~the end~

what is the moral of the dream...??

ps: why Joshua and Jack Tee will enter my dream!?!??!??????WHY???

5 gimme more:

Jason said...

Drag me to hell .

Lamia is coming

May said...

???@_@

Sue-zy said...

wahh..you can remember your dream so clearly hor? for me i can't remember most of the time, let alone the small details. after wake up what dream also dun remember anymore >.<

May said...

different types of dreams mar...this was meant to be recalled after awakened...
scary nia....:s

Jason said...

Drag me to hell is a movie . U didnt watch before ???

U said ur house suddenly struck by lightning , maybe u are going to be dragged to hell soon . haha