Saturday, January 9, 2010

After one and a half year....

we are back to the land we belonged to!
both of us are BACK!
:D
si si wen wen....
who is fairer?
let's adjust the photo so that kel can fit into the photo as well!
^^

get tired to see Pretty ladies and proper photos?!
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
ready for as-usual extraordinary pose?!
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......

2 pigs...transformed from DRAGON!
we are little kids...naif...idiotic look...
back to the earth....
I MISS YOU!!

copy right @ maykelsue.blogspot.com!

3 gimme more:

Sue-zy said...

hana hana...you are the fairest la T___T i look tan now...sob sob!
wahh, so geli punya pic you also wanna post out meh? this blog is public one wor...lol...

i miss you too!!!!! i havent molest you enough! xD

May said...

err....
because they are geli..hence i didn't post at fb loh...
haha...if not you will blame me for not giving you those precious photos!! if you want to take it off, just do it...don't need me to teach you gua??!

molest me....qiong gan me ar!...!!~!! help......
can i ask someone to replace me..?!:p

kelly-ing said...

hhah,i missed it and i miss it!!!