Thursday, December 31, 2009

Year end post~

Its going to the end for 2009; yet im not ready for 2010!!
i should be more responsible and more hardworking and more mature from 2010 onwards! hopefully i can make it! I will try for sure..but maybe india's life was too bored and i just can't stop or control myself to have fun in Malaysia!! Melacca is a sienzz place if compared to KL or penang~

I will be leaving to penang tonight at 10pm.
Yeah..i will be spending my time in the bus and wish those san hmm sek cak punya orang happy new year in the bus later. How many people will stay awake at that moment later?
No idea..simply no idea..!


obviously, im 'emo' again. I was very excited and happy to go back until 1 hour ago.
i wish she never remind me or said those things to me just now!
if you never said that i treat you nice,i wouldn't be so sad now....
if you never said you want to go out, i wouldn't plan, i wouldn't expect anything tonight and i will not be so down now!

Perhaps im too greedy...perhaps, im always surrounded by friends..perhaps, i always wish that people will at least treat me the same as how i treat them.. perhaps, i had overestimated myself--im still not get used to be left behind by others!!
haiz... i know i shouldn't be selfish, but do you know that i feel like crying when i sms you saying its fine,some more have to be in a 'happy' tone??

its not easy to be generous, its not easy be a polite lady, its not easy tolerate everybody especially the closed one, its not easy to manage relationship with others!! really...is the toughest things i ever met!

How i wish i can go back to the time when i can voice out everyhting to everyone?! either to my best friend or just a passed by one???
why is it so difficult to keep everything to myself now??
why must everyone be so polite to others?!
why am i looked so strong?!
for a same situation, no one will ever bother me..no one will ever think that i can't overcome or solve it!!! When is these all insane things started?!
HECK!!!!!

when i tend to be mysterious, someone taught me to SHARE~
when i learn to share, people said i never stopped talking!
when i stop talking, someone said im angry~
SO?!


心碎了无痕……一点儿也没错…………
掩饰得越好,越少人发现你的存在…………
迟在,不会有人知道,不会有人在意,你在想什么,做什么…………

1 gimme more:

Sue-zy said...

don't emo don't emo....we're meeting soon! in less than 24 hours i guess...sayang!