Tuesday, March 2, 2010

365 days ago.

exactly one year ago, i started my third year in UoA.

seeing some of my friends going back to adelaide, begin to attend lectures and stuff, makes me feel really nostalgic. i was part of all these last year.
even though sometimes the culture, the people and the environment all seemed to be so surreal, however, they grew on me as time went by.
but now here i am, once again i'm being placed in a position where i've to decide what to do next.
standing at the crossroad is so not fun, to make it worse, people around keep giving me pressure by repeatedly asking what's my plan, have i done this or that, or i should do this and that...
i know you mean well, but please.. gimme a break leh @.@

spotted this on my study table in one of the uni's study room last time, while i was stressed reading journals and jotting down notes.
it totally made my day back then, thanks to whoever scribbled it :D
- don't worry, it's just a phase you're going through -




thank you for not letting go when i said let me go.. ♪
- I'm Done by Pussycat Dolls
love this song, mostly because of this particular line...

p/s: countdown-ing, 18 days! xD


4 gimme more:

Jason said...

@@ the above comment

Sue-zy said...

gosh, why got ppl spam hamsap yeh here! delete delete! dirty our blog nia >.<

Lin said...

Awww...I know I'll miss my life in Adelaide at some point in my life. Many a times I'm too busy & stressed here to enjoy the beauty of it as it is. Everytime I go to Chinatown I'll think of you cause you stay near there. No one to ask out at the last minute. =(

Bee said...

(: Yup it is just a phase you are going through. A boost to your low mood!