Friday, March 12, 2010

it's not pink.

hopefully this camera won't follow my previous cameras' footsteps! where they ALL ended in some horrible kind of way.. =/
and i guess this cam will do me good on my coming big day, eventhough i don't have a DSRL like Gweela's geng geng EOS 50D! no money to buy la that one...damn expensive wei~

note to self: fast fast finish your essay lazy bum! time's running out >.<
i wanna get this internship ler...cuz i don't want to be "jia ren" already! sick of being one..


one more week to go! :D
counting down counting down...


by the way, this song is sooooo freaking addictive! sick beat!
Poppin bottles in the ice, like a blizzard
When we drink we do it right gettin slizzard
Sippin sizzurp in my ride, like Three 6
Now I'm feelin so fly like a G6





p/s: fyi, my favourite colour isn't PINK (eventhough my cam and laptop are pink =S i'm not as girlish as it seems!), again, my fav colour is not PINK!

4 gimme more:

Jason said...

Aiyoyoyo , new camera .....

Sue-zy said...

buy this one for your internship too leh~! cheap and good! =P

Jason said...

As I said , I like film base camera ..
haha...kidding

May said...

lol...pink camera!?!!!!!
what the heck....why are you so pinkish?!!!!!!!
YER!~..
but your camera's pink is acceptable...;p