Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The lost is not found.

Anyone who is sensitive enough, able to tell that I am in a confusion.

My aims are no longer CLEAR nor SHARP.
I don't care how well i can do in my exam, all i want is just to pass the exam. And i do really mean so.. No extra effort was put to pass with a higher marks. Hence the outcome of being lazy is i failed 3 subjects out of 6. 2 of them was failed by 2 marks.
Yes, i failed half.
is it considered as a pass since i managed to pass 3 out of 6?!

Sometimes, i wish someone could have just slap me off and wake me up!

My determination has weakened.

I knew it. I knew IT!

but, Im doing nothing to strengthened it.

Im trying.
Hopefully i m able to find the lost determination and dedication?!

I don't want to be a loser.

thousands of excuses im able to give just to excuse me from being slacking.
but the excuses are going to make me a loser FOREVER!

the same dilemma goes for another problem--the 'HIM' and I!
the more i want to keep a distance from him, the more the chances for us to meet.
He is officially one of those im meeting the most in a day now.

I speak what i wish; but i don't act the way i should be.
Im calling him out whenever is possible, joining him for every outing.. yes, i wish to see him more.
but another May inside my mind is objecting!!
day after day, he never leave my mind!! heck...!!

The truth never lies, and it says, our lives are on different way. Im not able to walk into his life.

So, am i able to regain the courage and enthusiasm in doing everything to reach the set target?!?

i don't know...simply don't know....
but i know...
i HAVE TO...

im listening to ku guo jiu hao le by liang wen yin...
how i wish everything can be solved after crying?!?!!!

4 gimme more:

michiko said...

what happened to you? I hope everything is fine. You know you can always msg or call or msn me if you need someone to talk to. I will always be there for you. Be strong, and don't lose your aim. It will lead you to your goal. XOXO

Jason said...

Hey may ,

You seems down to me .

Anyway

Hardwork, determination, discipline, sacrifice, motivation (comes from result) and persistent

will bring you somewhere. Where it is ? don't really matters

That's what apply inside and outside the gym. Lolx

Sue-zy said...

alright...they have said what i wanted to say, so i'm not gonna repeat.
just wanna let you know, i'm just a call or sms away if you need a listener =)
where is the old may i used to know?? come back!

May said...

yup...
whenever i sms or call...none of you guys disappointed me!!!love you all so much~!^_^

true..i don't work hard, not determined, rebellious, not motivated, unwilling to sacrifice..
being selfish as i want all with me....
haiz.....

so many people trust me...but i seemed disappointed all of you all......:(:(:(