Monday, March 22, 2010

New Record

Should i call this a new record or new achievement?!

on my first day of 4th year, i was told that i failed 2 subjects in the morning itself.

I failed surgery with 2 marks to 50; sad case, but it was tough and i didn't finish reading. So, blame myself for not studying hard!

The worse is Ophthalmology.

I failed with 30 something ONLY!
great, isn't it?! the ever first time in my life to get such marks!?
But the funny part in failing it is that only around 10 in my class passed it.
...out of 132 students. Meaning, less than 10% of students passed!

Still, the lecturers think that the reason why we failed is from ourselves.

Hope that this is going to be the worst ever, no more results come worse than this. PLEASE!

4th year schedule is not a joke! A total lifeless time will come to me soon!
BUt, before that, i will have 8 weeks of a comparatively relaxing posting first. ^_^

and, don't always ask me when will be my holidays. This makes me down.
My entire 4th year will have only one week of holiday !!!!
DAMN! 2 weeks is too little for us and they are trying to shorten it to 1?!

Next shocking news for me today will be the reconstruction of the groups;
one of my good friend yee yong is leaving me to another group--sad and i will be helpless again.
no one is going to remind me and teach me this and that.
wei han is going with YY too-- less jokes will be surrounding me!!

guess who is joining me in the New group?! ;)


ps: i saw a very nice lemon yellow nike sport shoes just now!!!!!

4 gimme more:

Sue-zy said...

i know! must be....him :D

Jason said...

Just do it !
when majority fails , it is pass !

justin k said...

You need a hug. And perhaps this is motivation to work even harder.

May said...

yeah, i want to work harder.
but im in the most relaxing posting now~ 9:30 to 10:30 for an introduction class; break; 11 to 11:45 is the proper class.
and that's all for today!!!
no more class in the evening..
and guess how the lecturer ended his lectures? he says:' you don't have to go back and study, we will continue this tomorrow morning!!'
@_@

sue: chen chuan lah!!
haha...but he is in the same big group with us too...:p