Sunday, December 20, 2009

1st holidays in DECEMBER

F U N !~!


I met my sister;
I met Mei Zhi;
I met YiYing;
I met Kok Eon;
I met Keant;
I met another groups of crazy fella;
I met SeeMin!

This was an ever meaningful trip so far. Fully make use of time, no rushing, met so many 'long time no see' friends!!:D

how much food i had?---i think i gain weight again.

how much shopping i did?---i got 4 clothes and tonnes of presents for others.

the golden sentence i made for the trip : ' I will show you what is medical student's stamina!'

ps: the only thing i missed is the photo..i was a bit blur and forgot to take many photos!!!!!:(

p/ps: thanks to kel and my sis..Victor sent me home that night, a guy i knew for only 2 hours.

4 gimme more:

Sue-zy said...

when was these? especially the one you met with kel?

May said...

saturday..19-12-2009...i went to KL...

kelly-ing said...

it was a blessing trip =)
i had great time with May...
hey,have you added Victor yet?
by the way,it's keane...not keant,haha

May said...

why are you so interested whether i have added him or not??

haha...okok...keanE:p

eh...what are those 5 icons on top of my post???