Monday, December 14, 2009

Back for good

two more weeks, and i'll be back to my lovely pulau pinang! =D

hmmm. actually i'm having mixed feeling about having to go back that soon. yea, i know this is just a phase i'm going through (just like my previous stupid dilemma, but i'm really glad it's all over now, no longer linger on things that are not meant to be)
just when i started to have some really close friends here, and pooooof! suddenly, we have to part. alright alright, i know there are things called facebook, msn and phones...but still, there are some of them whom i will hardly HARDLY meet again.

september, royal adelaide show
(a few people missing here...oopss..)

p/s: my application for honours has been accepted.
but i didnt accept it.
applied just in case my dad kena lok hap choi...obviously he didn't >.<


p/p/s: Plants vs. Zombies! this game is sooooo good!!
thanks for making me spending most of my waking hours just playing you!!


2 gimme more:

Jason said...

welcome back to malaysia soon . haha

Lin said...

wow! u got accepted into honours!! but how ironic...u didn't accept it whereas i'm still waiting for my e-mail, hoping to get into honours. =(