Thursday, June 12, 2008

What Goes Around Comes Around

You can try to pull me down, sabotage or even manipulate me,
but remember,
what goes around comes around!

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

a quick one:
finally my line return to normal after went gaga a few days ago...how i miss you cyber world!
and guess what, as the ever famous "last-minuter", i have to miss out tonight's international night in my coll...*sobz* as i've to rush and complete my assignment and report.
DUH~my bad

oh yea, our new genetics lecturer came today...haha! he looks soooooo young la wei (looks around the same age as my bro!), not the geeky type of lecturer, not the uber cool one either =p err, no pic of him yet of course...it's just the FIRST day, hehehe...will upload his pic when i've got the chance lol!

3 gimme more:

May said...

lol...
meaning he has 'kan tou' loh!?!?

Sue-zy said...

no loh....average nia~
ohhh, i also found out how old is he already...

*drum roll*

26! what the heck!
but through his lecture ar, you'll realize that he actually know a lot of stuff...not bad!

May said...

26...quite young ar...
my lec got quite a number is only 24 - 25 only...