Tuesday, June 17, 2008

FINALLY!!!!

My first block exam of my second year has finished!!!!!
YEAH!!!! and yup...ARHHHHHHH!!!
I am sooooooo sui and bad luck...during this period...(or its considered as good already!?:)i wonder!)
this block means a lots to me as i failed my first block in my first year and i played a lot during this 12 weeks time..spent a lot and so i think i should at least give a at least a not bad result to my parents to proof that i do STUDY, not only enjoying my life here!
well...it was fine...i hope so...except MICROBIOLOGY!!

i seriously wanted to F*** it ....i don't know why i want to use this word to describe my condition..but ...yup, 2 days back,this is the only word i felt to be suitable to describe me!!
Microb should be the subject i studied the most yet, the portion is almost unable to be completed...i left 2 parts in my practical which are less likely to be asked as my head was like going to explode..severe headache..plus a bit fever...what the......
i totally lost my confident in answering the essay paper...unlike pathology and phamacology, i kept on questioning myself in the answer i had wriiten down...qi you ci li..thought i will fail the paper again...and the worst part will be the practical!!!!!
my headache was sooooo severe that i couldn't think properly or even write correctly...and i was in the second group--meaning my prac exam start after 3pm! i had been stayed awake from 3.30 am le....how to tahan?!!!!

GRAM's Staining!! arghhh......

i was examined by a lecturer who seems very strict and i actually didn't want her to give me viva but...she examined at the end...
got bombarded by her questions and the worst part is that she wanted to look for me because of my journal~~

people....those who has passed microb,help me...
i mean BOTH OF YOU!

1) what is the classification of Gram's staining?
2) what are the significance of Gram's staining? (except differentiate positive and negative; bacteria and yeast)

There are more than 134 people giving their journal to be corrected...
i dunno how on earth she got to know i copy my friend's one...
i have no idea how stress will i be in her class when she teaches me later!!!!!!
92!93! <--92 is my friend; 93 is me....easy to call and ask question isn't it?!!?

NEXT!

HANDPHONE!!
why must something bad happen every half year im here?


1st--i lost my P
2nd--my laptop got infected
now!--there is a 'defect' in my handphone--you won't be able to hear what im saying...
i bought 2 phones here last year...and just started to bring one phone and the problems come...

HOW TO SURVIVE without HANDPHONE!!!?!?!?!?!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

my roomate sent me one msg that day...very funny! let's see...


TOP 9 reasons why i want to become a doctor

1) I HATE to SLEEP

2) I failed in MATHS

3) I like to stay in school FOREVER

4) Nobody can read my handwritting

5) My dad has extra money lying around
6) I've enjoyed my life enough i think
7) I can't live without TENSION!!!

8) I want to pay for my sins

9) I don't want to get MARRY before 30~

lolz....
i personally would like to change the 5th on into...
5) i want to get a permanent black eyes.....
EVIDENCE~~

measure 1.5 cm from lower border of eyes..
i wonder if i didn't sleep one more hour just now..what will the measurement be?!

6 gimme more:

Sue-zy said...

wow...first time see you use the F word!!! i used to want to F microbiology too...hate it to the max!!1
well ,as for your questions...i'll try to help as much as i can la.

1. by classification of gram staining you mean the types of gram staining or what? if it refers to the components of gram stain then it would be primary stain (gram's crystal violet), mordant (gram's iodine", selective treatment (ethanol/acetone rinse) and counterstain (gram's safranin)
other than gram stain, there are acid fast stain and metachromatic granule stain.

2. erm, besides to differentiate between gram +ve and -ve bacteria, i don't what else ald...haha..
maybe you can say to study the cell wall of bacteria? the peptidoglycan/lipoprotein? and go into details perhaps?

Sue-zy said...

besides, i kinda agree the reasons you listed, somehow i can related to some of them too, i guess about the same case for people who study biotech as well lol...

but you very funny la...somemore and measure your eye bag!!! HAHAHA! later your room-mate thinks you went nuts already =p

Anonymous said...

Hi May, yeelin here, i will be having micro exam this coming monday..kinda stressed out here..i wish i could help u on ur questions..but too bad i'm not good in this subject either but i will try..for the 1st question..i just know the classification would be gram +ve or gram -ve and for the 2nd question..the significance for it might be.. Gram stains are performed on body fluid or biopsy when infection is suspected. Then when view under microscope, you can determine the stain reaction, size, shape and arrangement of cells. It yields results much more quickly than culture coz minimal number of tests, data collected can be reported to doctor as soon as possible and is especially important when infection would make an important difference in the patient's treatment and prognosis,so save time and money.
I really hope this can help u on ur questions and all the best to u..i'm sure u can do it=)

justin k said...

You measured your black eye?! o.O

You're really stressed. But exam seasons are pretty much like that. Good luck on that.

And your copied your friend?!!?!?! *horrified look* I thought people copy you, not the other way around! Like when I used to copy you :) Haha...I remember the number of times I said to you "May, May....let me see your chem report"

Anonymous said...

haha.. I also one of the people that everyday say "May ar, can I borrow your chem report?" haha~
anyway.. so nice you finish your exam d, can go home d, jealous nia....

May said...

oh...lin=yee lin!
thanks a lot!! that is the answer expected for question 2!!!
but...the answer for question 1 is still...same as what i had given to the lec~


well...my roomate went back home alreayd...im alone in my room now~~
for one a half months..dunno is good or bad~~:S
i think that suits every student on earth!!unless that don't want to study~~

you know, my friend said i was doing autopsy procedure on myself..the lec will measure every injury on the cadevar and take the photos of it with the ruler side by side~~!
blek...im still 'san ao ao' le!;)


hehe...true..
don't get shock justin..i told you that i wasn't that hardworking and obey in everything..i hate homeworkds ok!!
in fact, we need to copy whatever we had written down from the lec notes given during the prac..so...the journal is for copying only..
of course i won't waste my time to do it lah...
copy is faster mar...

and
dare both of you say that!
are you sure only chem report!?!?!?!!!!!


i marked the 'true and false' paper le...
chin kak...i got more than 20 mistakes in microb!!!!!
wale....