Friday, June 27, 2008

GOOD MOOD VS BAD MOOD!

i think everyone of us must have the experience of getting lete to class..
because we are STUDENT!!

but....if the class starts at 10.30am?
difficult to get late already right?!
but...not me.....
i woke up less than 15 mins to 10.30!!!!!
i was thinking to wake up at 8 to do my journal le....
what was i doing also don't know...even my friend was thinking wht had happened to me!!!

and,
about the drama mentioned...i was so addicted to see the acting of lam feng..maybe i like his character in the drama...im soooo lam...especially with his sightness..a.ka. yan shen....
watched N times....
finally...
i decided to ...
delete it!!! before everything goes too late!
haiz.............:S:S:S:S
sad...
hard decision!

to whon it may concern,
shock news...i was as shock as you were...
but...
err.....
i have no comment about that...as XX is my friend too...:p
zap sang...but i would like to update myself with that...its important for me to update with it!!!got it!?!!:)

4 gimme more:

Sue-zy said...

why this post have so many typing errors one? don't be so excited lol...
hahaha..getting late for class is very normal to me =P
well, as for the other thing, i've no comment too. wanna clear off my mind for a while...it's has been very saturated lately.

May said...

clear...
is it?

justin k said...

I also wake up 15 minutes before my classes start!!!

May said...

how far is your college from your hostel justin?