Tuesday, June 3, 2008

i guess i just miss all of it.

i guess i just miss you girls.
my fresh semester so far is just another humdrum day to cope up with.
everything is just awfully dry right here.
as you all know,the freaking unbelievable connection simply driving me with innumerable ARGHHH!!
Ordinary is a very sensible way to live out your life,yet with a few peak of excitement of life would be perfectise it better innit.
i just miss everything we did already.
I guess i just miss May so much that i dreamt about her last night
that dream was just too sweet that i almost refuse to wake up and get my a$$ to class.
i dreamt that i met you at last and i gave you a real real long and huge hug at the first sight.i can't pull myself off.i guess i just really miss you.
I guess i just really miss Sue that everytime my head went blank
i'll think about what we've done in my previous semester break.
time flew faster than every breeze that we could barely feel it is actually caressing our face with loves and graces.
I guess i just miss Linda as well,i dreamt about her long time ago that i accidentally met her in somewhere in my dream which is covered with comfortable snow where i was so thrill.
i'm pretty naive to believe the tale that people once said that- what happened in your dream might come true one day.However,that is just stupid enough,therefore i decided to write this to let you all know what i dreamt last night after all.
Hence,i kept it to myself.Then few days ago,jun happened to sms me and said she dreamt something bad happened to linda,gently,i told her i guess she just misses her so much as well.
Life is short and fast.still i'm very glad and proud that you girls have drew a few chapters in my journal.but i kindly invite you girls continue to scribble it whatever it is.
love ya

2 gimme more:

May said...

hehe...did i tell you that my bed is quite small? is long but its not wide enough...
so even i brought my booster here, i couldn't really enjoy huging it as i afraid that it will fall in the mid of my dreams...but you know what is its role here? warm my back...i feel like ppl are huging me from my back:D

i can't hug anyone here...but my booster..hehe...
always hope to run-hug-stare into one's eyes when i reach the airport...always imaging the scene but it never comes true (due to some technical problem..haiz..~!)
seems God always want to train me in anyway He can think of...i haven't seen anyone from malaysia..not even my papa and mama or my sister~~~~~~sue once, meizhi once...and that's it!!
difficult to take it especially during my -cute- exam period!

Sue-zy said...

just realised i havent post a comment here...
well, yea...i dreamt about you guys so often that it has becomes a norm lol...
hahah, hugging may is a great experience, anyone who knows her should at least try once!!! hahaha...*hint hint* =p

and kel.....after watching the incredible hulk with you few days back (we had quite few light moments during the movie huh? those guys were so annoyed~~)i noticed that we havent watch much movie together lately and i really miss all the moment we spend together!!! nothing can beat that seriously...