Friday, June 20, 2008

Death

on the night i finished my exam, my dad told me one shocking news after he confirmed that my exam is over...
my uncle has passed away..i just couldn't belief that...
i thought he misuse some words or he was mentioning my uncle's father...
but
the truth is...
is my uncle himself..my xiao gu zhang...
he died on last thursday, when i was giving my pharmac paper...
and my mum asked my dad not to tell me first to disturb my studies..in fact, no one tell me...
such an important incidence but.....
well...he is not old..52years old only..infact i thought he is younger than my dad but maybe he always exercise or what..he doesn't look that old.. i was very close to him...
i could describe our relationship as the words i spoke to him in his entire life is less than the amount i talk to my other uncle in one hour!!~
we are very close relatives but this news bring only shock and no more....maybe you guys can read from the newspaper too...he died at the Number 5 hill near youth park~

i think a lot after that....
why do i have the feeling of shock only?no sadness ...nothing except shock and unexpected~that's it!
I suddenly realized that if it was my other uncle that really close to me (not by genes only) passed away,i would go mad...but not to HIM...why?!
and i guess, one day, my cousins and i will become stranger..lacks communication...lacks everything that used to exist between relatives~~

It is very difficult to accept the fact that i had reached the age which will always have to face 'DEATH'...i hadn't attend any funeral..except Mr. Lau one...i don't know anything about death~but, from now onwards, i think i will be taught with live;old;sickness;death....
scary...:(:(

ps: the lecturer that evaluated my exam seriously came to teach us on the first lesson...!!!
whatever my friend and i predict will happens occur...really hou geh hmm leng, chou geh leng!!!
and im watching drama gu ling jin tan and tai ji...what's next!?:D

Goodbye...uncle...

3 gimme more:

justin k said...

Sorry for your family's loss..

Sue-zy said...

May i'm sorry for your family's loss too...it's sad to hear this kind of news...

May said...

yaloh...why i keep on posting sad news ddd?