Thursday, January 10, 2008

what if...

feeling scared and worried.
what am i suppose to do???

you might think that this is just another entry about me whining about how suck my life is, or the misfit things that can't seem to leave me alone...then you're wrong.
this time, it isn't about studies, social or relationship problems, it's something more, something personal, something that i wish i never had, something that i don't really want to disclose here...
sometimes i feel so sorry for myself. whenever i think about it, i feel even worse.
just need someone that i really can talk to at the moment! that person would be my sister, but now she's not here with me...and i'm keeping all this shit with me day by day, not knowing where to let them out.
despite you guys, i really don't know who can i rely on, or maybe trust (despite my family), but they are so busy with their own stuff and i really don't want to bother them much.
i have so much "what if(s)" inside me... once again.
i'm definitely not the luckiest person on earth, and i'm trying to live every single moment to the fullest despite the obstacles that i have to overcome.
but the question is, how long can i stand anymore?
i feel as if i'm like an over-stretched rubber band, waiting to break into pieces...

i might and probably not solving the problem by posting this entry, but for sure it would make me feel better. i can write whatever i want, whenever i want...and this gives me a tiny bit of comfort and courage to stand up again...

6 gimme more:

kelly-ing said...

hey dear,are you alright?
my finals is around the corner
and i'm still still me ---- being lazy
but DO talk to me whenever and wherever you want=)
i'll be there for you k
take care and i'll be back soon(after the finals)
love ya,hugs

Sue-zy said...

hmm..i think i'm fine. the truth is this problem has existed ages ago, so i'm kinda accustomed to it. if you really want to know what is it, i can tell you when you get back next time...i havent really tell may about it too, in fact only my family knows. sometimes i just dunno how to put it into words...
oh yea, good luck for ur finals!!!
dun be lazy and it's time to get up and study study and study!!!
love ya too ^^
i'm fine...dun worry, just being emo sometimes... :p

Anonymous said...

hey...dun think too much..FIRST!
walk one step and count one step!:p
do whatever that first come into your mind and not to let all negative thoughts ruin your mind!
wait til i go back..i will definitely pok to your house and we can have a small meeting together and see what kel and me can help...
be happy sue...whatever it is..remember its not the end yet..

haiz///pity you...both of us are having finals now...:(

and do rememebeer to find some way to faxie...
its really important!
chocolate??^_*....i mean temporarily!

CHEER UP!!!:)

Anonymous said...

weird campus...
they block me from checking mails but allow me for blogging....

Sue-zy said...

thanksss, seeing both of you giving me those words of encouragement really cheer me up! :) *HUGS*
erm, i have pimples on my face now, damn keksim...my mum asked me not to eat choc too much! cuz i ate a lot since came back from langkawi...they are going there again this weekend and i will ask them to buy lotsa chocs for me!!!

yeaa..ur campus is really weird!
so why don't you use this opportunity to blog about something? hehe...anything that related to you? long time din hear from you la....

you know what, since my msn sot sot dei lately, i can't online much! so this is the best way to keep in touch =)
and how come i didn't see you on skype for so long???

Anonymous said...

heng di...you thought i don't want to online meh...
i can even listen to music using my laptop now...how to blog and use skype?
im using library's pc..so..have to grab the chance when ppl are not usnig it and see what's on with all of you...but too bad i can't even send a single mail...so...
haz...miss my papa and mama..
maybe when i go back that time..all of us don't know how to recognise each other le????
aiya pimples only mar..
sleep more then will be alright?
why go to langkawi so often one?
your sis's camp is there?

now..im almost stick to this pc because it allows me to leave a proper comment...not like last time one...have to leave in chat box so kesian!

my life is getting more and more bored...
without laptop, i can't do anything during my leisure time except sleeping...
now...getting sick on sleeping also...poor me...
tonnes of test and exams...study week....tonnes of BAD result slips... tonnes of wu nai...
tonnes of mou sam cheng...dunno what i want also...
sleep also dun want, eat also din't help much.. emm...the most effective one is still talk on phone..but these few days dunno what's wrong with my phone..its just too blur to hear what ppl are talking...even from my mum and my dad...so worry that my handphone also zou hee...then i will probably go mad with a life of no electrical device with me!

and...this cannot last for a long time because usage of hp for a long time damage your ear and i have no $$ to buy calling card anymore...T_T
i called carolyn and shirling last ight and this morning...shit..they are in us and germany respectively already...feel so bad as i didn't know when they left as i couldn't online...
gehk sim...
haiz....
dun ask me the charge...i dun want to know...:p
oh...
for you guys information,
i will online on cny's eve and cny morning....
but i don't think you will have time to peduli me as you guys want ang pau more i suppose!

and,
kel said she will have holidays until the beggining of march...
i will reach pg in 23rd morning...
so...
you guys arrange arrange first when you meet lah..i dunno how to divide my time le...so many things to do....
one month holidays?!~not enough ar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
qi you ci li!

Love,
May Ow