Saturday, January 12, 2008

I've Got Mail From India =)

wheeeeee~i've got a mail from india, and yea, it was from MAY!
gosh, imagine my happiness when my mum handed the letter to me...
hehe...although it arrived one week late, but i'm still very ecstatic upon the arrival of this birthday card which i have been longing for (with a small gift attached to it...) what she has wrote in the card just put a smile, no....A LOT OF SMILEsss on my stupid looking face. LOL!

you wrote: everyone is after friendship, family and love (the intimate kind), and i'm lucky to have 2 of them, but you know what, i have an extra thing that most people don't possess....this may sound cliche, but who cares..
i'm lucky enough to have 2 freakingly amazing friends in my life!!! and i know they will be there for me whenever i need them...and they are none other than you both:
MAYand KEL
i'm undeniably proud to have you both as my besties =)

to show my appreciation, here it goes:

~*~*the earrings~*~*

Thanks lotssss! MAY~~muakzzz ^^ heee, of course i want the stamps! :p

note: pics taken using my phone, as i'm way too lazy to charge the battery of my digital cam..so please bear with the poor quality :p

3 gimme more:

michiko said...

I GOT IT TOOOO!!! HAHA!! with earings too!!

khang may if you see this, THANK YOU!!!!!! muacks!!

Anonymous said...

nah...
hopefully both of you don't mind having the same present!
in fact,its just very cheap and i have 12 pairs with 6 colours...
they will be given out as soveniers too but both of you received as birthday present!
nothing buy here...and not many things can be sent by post too..
hehe...
i went to buy earrings again just now:p

May said...

what is the extra one??
i am happy to have you all who accept my concern on you all!:D
Cheer!