Friday, January 25, 2008

May--just MAY!!!~

im very moody today....
was so bored and dunno what to do in the morning already...
then, in the afternoon, my 4th block result came out...
haiz....
drop back to 7* again...although another 2 improve to 8*
so dissapointed...i thought i can get all 80 and above this time..but...haiz...
in fact , to be honest , i hope that my ana can get 9* since last time i got 88 already...but...
haiz....
yeah..you are right..all are distinction marks...
but, overall , im not getting the chance to get distinction anyway as my first and maybe the second blocks result too were too bad......
then i realized that i need 30 marks in my uni to pass..
lol...
30 marks !!!!! only...
you see...
i lost my strength and enthusiatic to study now...that's why im posting...
ehaha....
luckily there is a movie post that make me at least smile ...
see........
i can't concentrate for the entire one hour i think....and i need to rearrange my timetable again...keep on lagging and lagging and lagging....
stupid...
lazy.....

your know what...
i changed my alarm ringtone to 'bu yao ren wei zi ji mei you yong' composed by liang zhi qiang..the main title song of 'im not stupid---xiao hai bu ben!' few days back....haiz....
eevery morning i have to force myself to wake up and every night i have to force myself to study more.....
and i realized that more than half a day is used for STUDYING!!!

kept on telling myself....less than one month time...
just study ...if not...whatever is it...i need to study ...to get through all this!
was fine even t\until yesterday...but just now today....
im like a balloon without air......

what should i do now??
i feel so guilty tat my result becomes so bad..even though i knew that it wasn't really bad since the highest is not 98 but 90 only....many ppl get less mark if compared to last block and this block is indeed more difficult but i just couldn't help to feel down....

i think
i
need
to
watch
the
japanese drama now,.....
but....its in malaysia...
if i watch it
i will get 'touched'easily and maybe i can cry and faxie a bit...
haiz....
at least give me some reason to cry right?
bt , i couldn't find one although it seems that i have tonnes....

feeling bored on everything...even on food....especially after i weight myself just now...
66.5kg?! no way.......

what am i writting?
i also dunno....
dunno....
just DUNNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lousy may >.<

4 gimme more:

Sue-zy said...

May will be May,
never satisfy on her results eventhough she got 80 or 90....hehe, i understand that so well huh? bluek~~

hey, i want that ringtone!!!
i need some motivations too....
aiyah, i believe you can do it, just don't pressure urself too much, later you ki siao ald they don't allow you to come back to m'sia...LOL~~

we will support you!!! go go go...
can't wait until 23rd of feb!

Anonymous said...

may may... just try your best.. dont always stressed out yourself!!

why you showed your weight?!!!!! it's a secret for every woman!!!!! It shall be kept private and confidential!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

all the best~~ love ya!!

justin k said...

Take a chill pill...You're scoring 80 marks and yet you're NOT satisfied?!?! Are you kiddin' me!?!?!?

Okay I think i'm too thin coz I weigh less than you :>