Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008!!!

Happy New Year 2008 everyone!
after all the fun stuff..it's time to go back to position, college starts tomorrow. feeling the mixed emotions right now, wondering what's awaiting me....
but, i promise to myself that i will strive hard this year, i don't want to let the people that matter to me down, again.
any new year resolutions you might ask?
hmm, got plenty of them, but i've decided to keep them to myself, after all, what i wanna do is just to be better. Need lotsa self-improvements too...
by the way, i miss my lovely sister so badly!!! hope she's doing good during the nasional service training.
and for May and Kel, hope you both doing great as well, please do miss me all the time, LOL!!!
bye for now and i'm out.
*kisses and huggiez*

0 gimme more: