Saturday, January 26, 2008

crap

and i'm outta my mind...
this post is basically about me crapping while being left alone in the house, you can just ignore it...navigate away from this page if you don't expect lotsa meaningless grumblings and yea, just CRAP.


totally no mood for anything now.
eventhough i'm online now, my status in msn and skype is "appear offline" and "not available" respectively...the truth is i'm way too available to be true!
just don't feel like going out, so i got myself alone in the house now! it's so silent that it literally scares the hell out of me...
my parents went to grocery shopping, my bro went out too, the pathetic me staying in the house all alone...staring blankly at the pc screen, or better still, stalking people in facebook...meanwhile browsing through people's blogs and see what's happening going on...
don't know why i just feel disappointed when the blog is not updated whenever i click on it...
SO people, update your blog frequently to keep this pathetic antisocial me occupied :p
i don't have to mood to do revision as well, guess i've already in the chinese new year mood...i spend more time in front of my electone organ than my study table, is that even a good thing to tell?
speaking of cny, i havent been cutting my hair for quite a while, and it looks like a big mess of dried black grasses, but i wonder why do people spend so much on their hair?? it's just hair...it's just some kind of structural proteins...some people even go to steam their hair, your hair will denature due to high temperature you know??
CRAP.
one more thing, i'm having sorethroat and it sucks!!!
being have to wake up at 7am this morning (for Genetic class) is bad enough, the worse part is we were having 4 hours just for doing the Chi-Square lab work. damn boring you know??? calculate the same thing over and over and over again...was moodless during the whole lecture and acted like a living zombie.

by the way, i've already plan what i'm going to do tomorrow...wake up in the afternoon, watch tv, online, eat, sh*t...anything but not something productive...hmm, perhaps help my dad to paint for wall too...
better keep my fingers crossed that i will have my study mood back tomorrow!
one part of me wanna study, the other stronger (evil) part restrains me from doing so.
AHH? mm thung ngo yao split personality????


*sigh* you won't believe this, i'm actually cracking my head to think of more craps to write...

not my head itchy lah...


yooooooooo, today seems like forever.....

crap.


p/s: TONIGHT got Survivor China!!! May~~

remember last time we used to get so crazy over every single episode of Survivor? :)

0 gimme more: