Wednesday, November 7, 2007

the wrong & right Ben

i hardly get enough sleep today...sigh. only managed to sleep for 4 hours :(
it is a huge contrast compared to the previous day (tuesday)...because i almost slept for 14 hours!!! YEA, no need to rub your eyes, it's really 14 hours!!!
14 and 4, oh my gosh...
actually i should have knew it, this is roughly the life i'm going to live during this 2 months break. practically i've messed up my biological clock :p

wake up around 8.30am this morning, need to go back to college and discuss on the demonstration thingy which will held on next monday in PCGHS. sigh.
don't know why, i just felt like i wasn't in the mood to drive to college...so, heheh...i asked my dad who was on leave give me a ride to college. just had the bad feeling that i shouldn't have drive myself to college.

DANG..i was right!
the road headed to balik pulau there was damn congested!!! it was really bumper-to-bumper crawl all the way. glad that i've made the wise decision not to drive my own. for those who doesn't already know this, all my cars are MANUAL!
imagine how "comfortable" it would be to stuck in a traffic jam?!
awww, i felt so bad for my dad actually....hahaha...for no apparent reason he had to bear with all the switching gears, pressing the clutch and stuff :P
and for me, i was busy adjusting the radio stations/ ejecting and inserting CDs and cursing at the jam.
guess what, so there was a stupid lorry involved in accident, which causes the terrible jam. YIKES!
it was almost 10am so i called my friend to inform him that i might be late for the discussion. i really don't want to talk about this but i have to for the sake of blogging purpose..hehe...
i was about to call my friend, Benjamin...so i search for his name in the phone memory.

..dialling tone....

Me: "hey Ben.."
Ben: "...."
Me: "Ben?!"
Ben: "yup?"
Me: " it's me...i'm now stuck in a terrible jam here, have you arrived?"
Ben: "...huh..?"
Me: "have you all started the discussion?"
Ben: "...huh..?"


at that moment i already sensed something amiss, but i went on....

Me: "hey, please tell them that i will arrive later ya, cuz it's really jam here.."
Ben: (sound like just wake up) "...huh.....what jam?"

Me: "traffic jam..."
Ben: "ohh...traffic jam.."


OH MY GODNESS!!!!! NOT AGAIN?!!! this is so shitty...
YES, again, i was calling the wrong BEN again!!!
damn...this is like the third time i'm callling the wrong ben in this year...alone....

then after i called the "right Ben", i received a sms from the "wrong Ben"

"Good morning sue, you got the wrong ben...have a nice day!"
oh my gosh, i felt so embarrassed!!!
he was being sarcastic!!! i know...i know i've wake him up from his beauty sleep~~
i guess my dad think i was out of my mind already...LOL~

stucked for another 45 minutes, then i did what i do best...
snapping random pics....









0 gimme more: