Friday, November 16, 2007

15-11-2007


i went to KMC hospital to donate blood this evening.....hehe...
got to fill up the form...check weight(above 45kg..not a problem to me lah)
and hemoglobin level..ohya...blood type! im O positive!
at first they cannot get my blood pressure...measured so many times and then ask me to eat something because my blood pressure is too low...:p

my blood:D
press the bola until fatigue....:S

actually my blood flow was fast..settled within 5 minuts...but...hehe...i took as many photos as possible in this 5 mins lah...got to remember my first time right?!
round shaped plaster....good one! will remove it after 2 hours...
ah...forgot to mention one thing, after donating the blood, i went to the rest room and the auntie gave me a cup of mango juice which is very very very nice...my friends suggested tat i should keep saying i dun feel well so that they will give me one more cup...:p
15-11-2007, in manipal india...
i donated my first bag of blood:D

5 gimme more:

Sue-zy said...

whoo~so this is the "first time" you were talking about huh?
haihz...you should be dontaning your precious blood back in your own country ma...but anyway, bravo for that act!!!
that means you're still healthy!
*high five*
my blood type is O positive too ;)

Sue-zy said...

correction: donating...not dontaning...(apalah!) LOL.

May said...

yalah...aboh what do you think the first time is???
since you are so free...what you were thinking cannot be a normal one!!
heeh...
really?!!??!
so next time if there is a need, we can donate to each other then!!!;)

Anonymous said...

i see needle... BIG needle... *faint*

May said...

mou guai yong....:p