Thursday, November 22, 2007

Oh My...

oh my, can't believe i haven't been blogging for 11 days...although this may (obviously) seems like a norm for kel, LOL.
due to the poor connectivity of the stupid wireless, i can't even download a single song without any interruptions, ggrrrrr!!
alright then, this entry basically is to sum up what have been happening the past few days...


last saturday:

i wake up pretty early to help my mum to prepare sushi rolls that i was about to bring over for the potluck which held in the evening at my lecturer's house. then i went to organ lesson in the afternoon...just some usual stuffs...bla bla bla...tried on the new electronic piano before the class started. Rushed back home and prepared to head to my lecturer's house... haihz, some of them ppk us, so there were only 9 of us...yea, i was busy..so i didn't take pics of the food :p only manage to take pic AFTER eating...hehe..

the ingredients (i was in pyjamas while preparing..so...hehe)

the electronic piano

3 "balls"

pity ming hui got kissed by ben! too bad i wasn't fast enough to capture that moment! everyone, notice ben's "nyam siu". LOL.

random shot outside of my lecturer's house

last monday:

went out to buy present for friends with ben and lin. so we decided to go queensbay and started to search for the perfect present. boy...wasn't it hard to buy present for people?! from shop to shop, walked until my legs also started "protesting"...at last, we bought a shirt from samuel & kelvin for her, and.....nothing for him...haha...

last tuesday:

oh gosh, for the second time i suffered from insomnia....arrgh!you can't imagine how frustrated was i...haihz, i'm way too extreme, because i either get too much sleep, or i get soooo little or better, none at all :(

yesterday:

urghh, feeling nausea after i got up from the bed...think i hardly sleep last night. my head was so heavy until i had to tilt my head most of the time...lost my appetite as well, i literally wanna vomit when i saw the food on the table...sounds serious huh? luckily i was getting better in the afternoon, and ming hui came over to take a not-so-formal chinese class....from ME! hahahaa...well, i know i'm not the best chinese teacher, but at least i think i can teach this 100% pure "banana" something...yea, something :p

concentrating...

haizz..i forgot to take pics of his hand-writing....believe me guys, you will burst out laughing when you see his chinese writing....LMAO! but, eh-hem, i'm a very kind person, i won't embarrassed him like that....*eyes blinking*

today:

call me a pig, but i just love to sleep....moreover after the terrible night i had yesterday...i slept until 3 in the afternoon....!! but don't know why my mood was so bad...like everyone has pissed me off..the victim was of course, my sister. scolded her over some little stuff...it has been quite a long time since i last scolded people for real...bet the neighbours also can heard my scolding...so, the lesson is...don't mess with me when i'm not in the mood :p

called up my SAM friends to hang out tomorrow....YAY! finally....as some of them came back from australia and KL, it's time to spend some quality time with them...can't wait!!!

2 gimme more:

May said...

hey hey hey...
my SUSHI is much more better than you lol...i made sushi once with my cousin's wife....haha...love it!!!

and ...how come you become tuition teacher one??
gu lan gua lui wor....;)

Sue-zy said...

actually the sushi pics are not taken that day one, that were last time when my mum first did the sushi... :p
and i used my phone to take the pics so it looks kinda awkward...haha...by the way, the sushi with bread are way nicer!!! with cheese and ham inside :)

errr...dun call me tuition teacher la, ngo mm gam dong~
cuz he wanna learn chinese in this holidays, said wanna learn chinese to "kao lui" wor...so i teach him lo (see, i'm sooooo kind!)...actually this is also a way to brush up my chinese too...too long didn't write in chinese :P