Thursday, November 29, 2007

My 19th birthday in INDIA!

well well well...a late but MUST post!!
hehe...
that's my 19th birthday....'celebration'
told you that i had a very very very damn chin kak punya timetable during my birthday!
and i have to study before, on and after 26th!
25th night...i was studying in boredom..waiting for 12 o clock...waiting to turn 19!
and...
hehe...
the first one who wished me was my papa!!!
hehe...
he waited until 2.30am (malaysia time)...just to be the first to wish...
touched le...happy leh....
yes...
i was very very very happy....i love you papa!!:D
and mama too...if my mum stays awake until 2...i will probably feel guilty for that...because mummy always wish me in the early morning when she wanted to wake me up...
she did wake me up...hehe... through phone call...:p

on 26th morning...
i had my spottest exam in the evening...so...have to study lah...
had peanut butter bread as my lunch which for elsa its a torture as we shouldn't eat bread such thing during birthday..well...bread sounds for those who do not feel well only...:p
went to basil for dinner with waicheng..
used to spell it as brazil...dunno why...
see the green pasta??superb nice...its spinach!!
and the one at the bottom one..its paneer...=cheese for indian!

such a waste yee yong din't join...

we went to watch pingpong match after having dinner...
who cares tomorrow got test?!?!!?
hehe...
after that..we went to library together to 'study'...
well...where got mood to study lah??was waiting my stomach to digest my dinner so that i can go to eat cakes only!!
this cup of coffee is definitely not for me lah...
but...the smile is good right?

this is the birthday cake i choose to eat!
sizzling brownie and strawberry coladae...dunno how to spell..whatever...
i wanted to eat it for a long time already...and trust me...all of you will like it!!
3 pieces of brownie plus melted and boiled chocolate and ice cream on top...
wale....
can imagine?!?!?!?!?!?
and...no mango coladae for that night...so...strawberry loh...
nah...this is my supper....SUPPER!!!!
lol...too heavy right?!
so...all of us planned to study for the whole midnight together...
but...your friend me...
was the first to sleep...
eat the most and sleep the earliest!!
such a pig....
luckily....the test on 27th , i got 3 or 4 wrongs only...huuu....

elsa and kok's fingers...

mushroom soup...
such a coincidence that on the next day...another group of friends went to the same place to celebrate for me again...proven that the food there is nice!:D
home style dinner~~
zarrin,kausalyaa,adeline,mohan and chok tong!

girls photo taken by a 'profesional'photographer...
this is how he called himself only!
so..basically...i have a simple celebration but complicated feelings on my 19th..
nah...complicated in the sense of ppl...
not pointing my finger on you kel...
so...don't MISUNDERSTAND anything again and starts your sorry AGAIN!
wale.....
hehe....
am i right, sue?
correct guessing on you , kel?feel like want to say sorry again?
:p

4 gimme more:

Sue-zy said...

SORRY may....i'm sooo sorry!!
i'm so sorry now only post you a comment...
hahahhaaa....don't mistaken me as kel eh..?!
by the way, the coffee looks really nice..i really like the smiley face :)
you have so many sweet friends over there to celebrate with you...don't complain ald lah...
you're way luckier than me if you get what i mean...

Anonymous said...

how nice you are to forget me stay up till malaysia time 2.30am JUST to wish you happy birthday... hmph!!!

justin k said...

OMG... Mohan is there!?!?!

May said...

oh ya hor...
haha...because my dad was doing something that most of the parents won't do mar...
:p
don't get angry lah...hehe...:D

haha...if you removed your photo,then i will probably mistaken you as kel..you know la..i read things without seeing the composer one...;)
errr...ya!!
that's why less complain from me now,didn't you realize that?
as i found out that you are pitier than me..maybe kel too!!
i have my own life here now..
OWN LIFE!
that makes me feel contented and happy..
not like last time...
just still very homesick only..
hehe...my life is getting better and better...pity you..although you are in malaysia, you need to 'da siu yan'more than me!!:p


any problem with mohan juz?