Thursday, November 29, 2007

totally random...

nothing to blog about these days..nothing much happened...
just feel like compile everything that's in my thought right now...

i'm still undecisive on whether going to this coming jazz festival or not...
the reason that i'm still considering...
1. The ticket is expensive..50 dollars for one day, 80 for 2.
2. It's too far, and i'm lazy to drive myself there...
3. my friend still havent decide on going or not too...
but our teacher recommended us to go, because it's a really nice show and worth going too..a lot of international jazz bands and singers are performing..and since i'm so into jazz genre, it wouldnt hurt to spend some money to endulge myself in those jazzy fizzy music, right? hmm...
for those who are interested, please click
http://www.penangjazz.com/home.html

oh yea, and one thing worth celebrating is..my bro's myvi has arrived, which also means that i have car to use already..(yay!) no need to trouble my mum/ dad to fetch me here and there during the holidays :)
and today i curi curi drove his car....LOL. the manual transmission is quite hard to control...compared to the my parents' cars...you need to use a lot of forces to change the gears...


but anyway, i'm ROTTING and SLACKING this few days...someone please ask me out!! Hahaha...sounds too desperate here :p
i've a car to use already....ask me out, ask me out people!!
i'm officially a desperado =.="


one more month to go before my precious holidays end, therefore i must use the remaining time wisely...or else i'll end up banging myself on the wall for the rest of my 2nd year in inti. Guess what, we still have to come out with a proposal at the end of december for our BCH202 lab practicals..that's so freaking PATHETIC~!!! GRRrrrrrr...........crap! bull****!!!! arrggh!!!

So much plans on my head right now...
So many things i wanna do...

alright, that's enough of the rantings....before i end this entry...*evil laugh*


dorothy was using the EL500, and i was using the EL100 (cacat). after the class....random playing without scores..yea yea..that's my stupid laughter at the end...

0 gimme more: