Tuesday, October 9, 2007

TAG

I've been seeing a lot of this "tag" stuff in my friends' blog...so just feel like trying it, no harm right? although it might seems a lil' meaningless....hahaha...
hmmm....by the way, the lab session for tomorrow is cancelled, which means i have the time to play this tag =)

TAG
The Rules:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to each question.
4. NO CHEATING.
1. How am I feeling today?
Shuffle says: Terlalu Istimewa - Adibah Noor
Comment: hahaha....yea, my day is very special (istimewa), in fact, everyday is special to me :P
2. Where will I get married?
Shuffle says: River Flows In You - Yiruma
Comment: I will get married in the river?? LOL.
3. What is my best friend's theme song?
Shuffle says: Baby Come Back To Me - Vanessa Hudgens
Comment: Exactly, my babies are too far away from me, one in KL another one in india...so please come back to me...hehe!!
4. What was high school like?
Shuffle says: Go Hard Or Go Home - Stomp The Yard Soundtracks
Comment: Yea, you either work hard in high school or you will get kicked out from school, go back home to sleep...zzZZ
5. What is the best thing about me?
Shuffle says: Hush - LL Cool J
Comment: Hell yea...when i'm quiet, cuz once i talk, i can't stop!
6. How is today going to be?
Shuffle says: Flower - Moby
Comment: Today is going to be flowery? My mum's gonna kill me if i ever pluck any of her precious flowers in the garden...
7. What is in store for this weekend?
Shuffle says: Don't Matter - Akon
Comment: It reallt doesn't matter, whatever comes, comes.
8. What song describes my parents?
Shuffle says: Outrageous - Britney Spears feat. Snoop Dogg
Comment: OMG, my parents will be killing me for this...by describing them outrageous???
9. How is my life going?
Shuffle says: So Simple - Stacie Orrico
Comment: Har, my life is so simple...? is that a bad thing? hmm....i guess so.
10. What song will they play at my funeral?
Shuffle says: When I First Saw You - Keith Robinson
Comment: kinda related, but no comment...
11. How does the world see me?
Shuffle says: Ladies Choice - Zac Efron
Comment: apalah, i'm already a ladies (eh-hem)..should be men choice mah...
12. What do my friends really think of me?
Shuffle says: What A Girl Wants - Christina Aguilera
Comment: No wonder i've so many girl-friends, so few of guy-friends...hahaha..
13. How can I make myself happy?
Shuffle says: Give Me A Little Try - Princess Hour Theme Song
Comment:YEA, i shall give myself a little try on everything i do...that WOULD makes me happy :D
14. What should I do with my life?
Shuffle says: Last Night - P.Diddy feat. Keyshia Cole
Comment: =.=" no comment ler....
15. Will I ever have children?
Shuffle says: 80's Joint - Kelis
Comment: Yet again.....no comment...
16. What is some good advice?
Shuffle says: I Will Be Your Friend - Coco Lee
Comment: haha...so true, friends do give some good advice...
17. What do I think my current theme song is?
Shuffle says: Hey Ma - Camron
Comment: Perhaps my mum is my first priority?? heheh...
18. What does everyone else think about my current life?
Shuffle says: Feel It - Black Eyed Peas (Take The Lead Soundtracks)
Comment: *nod*...you don't need to know my lfe, just feel it....
19. What type of women/men do you like?
Shuffle says: Picture Perfect - Angela Via
Comment: hehez....those who are photogenic...and of course, good looking lah :p
20. Will you get married?
Shuffle says: There It Goes (The Whistle Song) - Juelz Santana
Comment: HAHAHAHA...i'm laughing cuz this song is so funny with all the whistle sounds...HAHAHAHA...
21. What should I do with my love life?
Shuffle says: Angel Brought Me Here - Guy Sebastian
Comment: Err...my angel will bring me my beloved?
22. Where will you live?
Shuffle says: Show Me What You Got - Jay-Z
Comment: Show me what you got, and i will live there...let it be beside the longkang or a huge mansion.
23. What will your dying words be?
Shuffle says: Gimme More - Britney Spears
Comment: Gimme more time....
24. When I'm having sex, I say...
Shuffle says: Doin' My Thang - Jae Millz feat. Juelz Santana
Comment: Yea, i'm just doing ma thang...LMAO!
25. When I meet a guy/girl for the first time I say...
Shuffle says: Nobody - Keith Sweat
Comment: Really sweat la...
26. When my parents are angry I say...
Shuffle says: When The Lights Go Out - 5ive
Comment: Scold me only when the lights go out...hmm, how clever huh? :p

0 gimme more: