Saturday, October 20, 2007

LONG WHILE

hey guys,i know it's been a long while but i don't know what to write
thing happens,but eveything seems to be shallow to me,nothing spactacular enough to let me take notes of.i was kinda dull lately,and this semester seems to be tougher than i thought it would.we're studying chemicals of life and microbiology, properties of matter,and SEJARAH is included for this semester,it's been a super duper long while i didn't get into Bahasa Melayu,and just so ya'll know my BM is under limited Shd Bhd....haihz,'fortunately' the lecturer is a Malay,Ms. Izah,i duno whether i misheard her name or not...hah
ohya,i accidentally realised that May are my friend's senior,hahah....what a coincident
i didn't practically speak today YET,just me alone in my room with the most square walls ever with my cosy bed and kinda messy room.i don't even want to step out searching for foods,lolx....i know i know,i'm just too lazy to do that...
maybe i'll try to grab my dinner later at the canteen...ahh,i'll definitely lost my appetite just to think of the food there.i seriously keep watching aime and here's an advice,don't ever watch anime if you're not really to addicted to them....lolx...kidding la,i feel like a useless wack right now,hah...
i'm looking for Mozart musics and sambil doing my report right now,about protein...i wish i could just put the fish and wrap it up and passed it up to the lecturer and said: " Nah,Protein!!"
okok,all da best to you two ya
don't forget to remember me once in awhile,Peace =)

4 gimme more:

Sue-zy said...

hey..welcome back ^^
actually you don't really have to write about the SPECTACULAR thing...and what do you mean by spectacular here huh?
your wedding? hahahaha...
and you sound like you're very lonely there...hmm...can't believe you havent open ur mouth the whole day @@
dun be so "zi bi" lah....call me up sometimes if you need a talk or what...

Sue-zy said...

oh ya....
"don't forget to remember me once in a while"...??
APALAH...i think about you and may EVERY single day man!!!

May said...

haiz...one thing i can say is that..kel~~
you can lack of confident on everything except 2!
one--yourself
second--your friends that us most probably!

remember me once in a while....
walau eh...
ARE YOU TELLING ME AND SUE THAT THIS IS WHAT YOU DO TO US?! LOL.....MISS US ONCE IN A WHILE ONLY LAH....

aiyo...sue... such a waste for us to miss her so much loh...haiz....

wake up loh kel!!
bersemangat sedikit lah...

improving your malay?!...
blek...:p

May

May said...

hey
who is your friend?
he is in manipal too!?