Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My Vanity. My Sanity

Disclamer: This entry contains SUPER VAIN pics...the author will not be responsible for any loss that occurred upon the reader during entry-viewing :p

I was super duper vain yesterday....lolz.
why? hahaha...the reason is because i've learnt the way to edit photos from my friend...using Photoshop. Believe it or not, it took me more than half an hour to edit such pic...
the end products are out of my expectation anyway...hahah...
to all the "pro" photo-editors out there, please bear with my skills right now as i'm still a beginner :p

TA-DAHhh....people...there goes my photoshop skills:





hmm....i'm officially a cam-whore :p

p/s: i shrunk the pics as small as possible...

3 gimme more:

Chen Yi said...

so what have u learnt? share with me some tips! haha i'm clueless with photoshop too though I enjoy editing pictures.....
sometimes the outcome can instill some sort of accomplished feeling in me haha

Sue-zy said...

hmmm...i've learnt about how to create new layers, duplicate layers, then add effect in each layers and stuff...like adding border and use brush to draw things on the photo..oh ya, and how to edit all the scars and pimples!!! :p
yea..if you're interested can always ask me in msn,
can show you step by step =)

May said...

nah....
you are better than kel and i now...
last time, you kept saying that you dunno this and that..
haha...now,i got to learn from you lah!!

well...
you are very chi la kak...
knew that my exam is coming mar...
still breaking my spec like that...
no specs then how to study wor??