Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I thought ...

note: This post is not pin-pointing may and sue as well!!

I thought we're kinda friend ...
I thoguht i've been a good friend ...
I thoguht you understand ...
I thought i've knew ...
I thought i was right ...
I thoguht i've changed ...
I thought i've learnt ...
I thoguht we grew better ...
I thoguht we're both mature ...
I thought you're good enough ...
I thought i'm kinda an important friend to you ...
I thought i've done enough for being a friend ...
I thought compromis-ation involves two party ...

Apparently there is always some spaces for us to grow
but i find myself coping with it better this round: )

YET i always playing the role who compromises things
is it a good thing or a bad one?

Sometimes compromise making me weak, and it rides against my will
though my heart tells me i am WRONG, so wrong everytime when i confront myself

so we keep on learning ...
and I pray we all learn from our mistakes : )
mistakes are essential anyway
and there's always disagreement between us, i mean all of us
while comprehension makes the heart smiles~





7 gimme more:

Sue-zy said...

ouu...how come suddenly we're in this kinda situation lately? oh well, people come people go...only those who matter stay, thats all i can say (ohh, it rhymes doesnt it?!!hahaha! ^^)

Sue-zy said...

by the way, many typo la you...
thoguht! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ask you blog more de la..see, now the fingers also cacat liao =P

kelly-ing said...

typo is my specialty~~!!
haha!!
but once i compromise ppl would tend to understand better i think.. it's good to compromise but sometimes it makes me feel weak :(

May said...

ya meh..
for me..depends on the person..whether is worth to compromise or not..if not...'han fan'!!

i agree...cacat le...
dunno what she did in my room that day...laptop becomes very slow now!!

Sue-zy said...

eeyer...i also dunno what she did in ur laptop! did dirty things maybe? hahahahaha!!! ask her!

kelly-ing said...

her lap top got the most gorgeous wallpaper la!!!i'm sure she'll be giggling whenever she LOOK at it!!

maybe your lap top see the wallpaper then kena shock so bcome so slow now!!haha

May said...

i think so...
giggling....
sei yeh.....