Saturday, October 24, 2009

The dreadful week

Wheeeeee!!! (and groan after that...)

finally, it's the last week of my last semester here.
hmm, we've came a loooooong way to reach this stage.
but most of us are still being dragged down by those which seem like never-ending coursework.. for me, they include a 3000words of biochemistry research topic essay,a presentation and a biotech test to get over and done with.
can't officially start my revision yet...*sigh*
why would they give us so much coursework where our internal marks only worth like 25% to 30% of the overall marks?

tension's building up, and everyone is rushing to complete their assignments, or whatever it is.
at least i'm not alone hehe... ^.^
by the way, sometimes the thought of going back so soon scares me...it's not like i don't want to go back, but i just want to spend a little bit more time here. there are still A LOT of places i haven't explore yet for GOD's sake! one year is really not enough...
don't think i'm gonna continue honours here already, since i don't even bother to apply for it. unless i suddenly change my mind, but that would be very unlikely.
planning to continue masters, but a part of me just wanna take a break from studies for the moment. it has been years of studying, don't you feel sick of it? i know i DO.
when i'm indecisive, i let time tells.
but for now, it's time to conquer those coursework and then...the finals!
goodluck finishing all those assignments peeps! =D

p/s: a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my 重色轻妹's bro! >.<

p/p/s: ahh! i've spoilt my 3rd earpiece here. GREAT!
T____T


the burst mode always remind me of my sister hahaa...xD

Photobucket
saja =P

now i understand why guailou-s love the sun so much..
i LOVE it too! spring is FINALLY here. for real..
and for both of you, HAVE FUN in malacca...
though it's without me! =P

9 gimme more:

blushstar said...

Ah...the thoughts in life...as CY says, you're probably not alone in this. :)

The economist says - do a cost benefit analysis. Weigh the pros and cons, haha!

Anyway, your "saja" thing is sooo funny!!! Love it. ;)

Chen Yi said...

hahaha! wanted to leave a comment and saw my name up there ^^

yea i wanted to tell you, your saja thing is so cute!!! should try it out some day :D

good luck with everything! it'll all be over soon! :)

michiko said...

I love the sun too!! =D

May said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
May said...

hahahah.....how you make it?!?! i also want!!
sick for studying...AGREE!!!
but im at the beginning of the endless studying path....

jia you in your FINALS! kel is still sleeping ...haha...she tak tahan the sleepiness last night d....

Sue-zy said...

goodluck to all of you too! *hugs* =D
may...i took the pics using my phone (using burst mode), then combine them in gif file using photoscape. ta-dah! there you go... xD
you know what, that kel ar...really 欠扁 leh, yesterday videocall with her while you were in class ma, then she kept on tempting me with all those food! >.<

May said...

what food?? do you know that she was scolding me for not bringing her to the best place for sate celup..?! i never tried the shop before ma...how on earth im going to know that the sate celup is so horrible!?

where is the sick file then?? haiz...i was too busy yday and i forgot to change it! laptop was on..i was studying at the other side...and my friends came and...saw it........!!!!!!!!

dunno who qian bian also leh??
i can say that you NEVER video call me leh!! and you jing ran video call her using my laptop?!!? wah.....geh qi nia!!~!~!~

ps...guess how many times she apologized to me in the 2 days?!

Sue-zy said...

some biscuits she found in ur room..and also kept describing the buffet she had at..dunno what's the place called d =P
she called me one, she called duno how many times but i din realise, cuz i was doing my work that time. after i realised then i called her back just before my dinner time =D

you kesi kesi la...the wallpaper so nice, you bu she de change ze gua?!! xD
for what she apologized again? omg...
ahh, abt the gif file(not SICK file my dear! haha!) you need to download the photoscape software only can do la~ aiyoo...

Lin said...

so cute!!!!! hahaha~ XD