Monday, July 27, 2009

~Moody days~

i shall say i have a very complicated feeling in these 2 days. Something or some ideas is running inside my mind. But, they are all negative one!!! and they are torturing me..

i had tried to do something else (any wu liao thing) to eliminate those feelings and thoughts, anything i could do in India..but it doesn't work at ALL! !

i ended up here--reading some old posts, looking at some photos, staring at the screen for a moment...the conclusion is: I don't need anything to calm myself, i just need those people that will stand by me~!

funny, isn't it!?
a page cheers me up just because that it belongs to us ..


i WANT a big hug!!
...even it is just an imagination!~

ps: how i wish i can talk to any one of you?? i belief one minute of chatting will give me its effects already....

2 gimme more:

Sue-zy said...

moody cuz going back home soon? 不舍得 india??

May said...

no lah...
im not that in love with india....