Monday, July 27, 2009

27th

here's a quick one,
today is the first day of my last semester.
oh my god! this is my final sem of my degree already?!
i still find it a bit hard to believe....
from kindergarten to primary and secondary school, to colleges and now, last sem in uni.
(in cantonese) 欢乐的时光过得特别快 , 又是时候说拜拜啦! hahahaa, how could we ever forget this classic phrase LOL!

it's a mixture of feeling...excited cuz it's finally my last semester, yet dreadful as i don't know what's gonna happen next, after i've graduated. continue doing my honours? or what? urgh.

anyway, it's great to know that some of my friends are graduating, those studied in UK and here as well. CONGRATULATIONS! it's time to enter another phase of ya life =D

and this also means i've survived half of my study life in adelaide. yay for that!
another half more year to go and i'll be back to where i belonged. my home sweet home Penang!


p/s: feeling so sleepy now, gotta head to the bed earlier. no the-big-bang-theory-athon tonight, i guess? =P

and finally i've managed to borrow p/s i love you original soundtrack CD!
somehow, listening to the very last song always remind me of you =)

5 gimme more:

May said...

haha...time flies isn't it? its like yestrday when you say goodbye to your family, your friends and malaysia..!!

lol...what's the song's name huh?

Jason said...

Last semester ... how cool is that ? Classic phrase , indeed classic. Well , goodluck all the way to your graduation !

Sue-zy said...

yea...i still can remember the day i left penang very clearly :'(
but now, here i am, going to graduate d...
apa la, you sent me that song last time before, its called kisses and cake by john powell. nice song!

eh js, you also know that phrase meh?? from shaolin soccer one wor, made popular by 周星驰 ...LOL!

May said...

haha...that's our favourite phrase..very true phrase especially we have to leave each other after an outing!

ohhh...i thought you got the original mar...i have the whole album..couldn't give it to you...>.<

Penang penang...never thought that i love you so much ya?!;)

talking about shaolin soccer..
i saw someone playing with the 'ball' one day..then i suddenly talked to my friend :' boh hmm hai gam yon tehk geh', then continue with few more phrase like the ' bai meh bai, bai lei lou mou ar, lei yao meh zi gah wah wo bbai ar?...'
then, i laughed nonstop myself..syok sendiri~~non of them understand why was i laughing..and they said that i should be sent to psychiatry ward..|||

!@^%#^&*%&^&$^%#$@
I WASN'T QI SIAO OKAY?!

that's why everyone is irreplacable to each other!!

eh...is it very difficult to understand the conten of what im saying??:S

Jeremy Choo said...

Walao... 6 months so seksa for u d ~_~

I've been here so long d... No feel d... Hahaha! But I miss penang too lar! lolx...