Thursday, October 30, 2008

On my 20th^^

20 YEARS..
i've been this world for 20 years already..
finally, alright!


maybe i was laughing at people too much before i turn 20, many people are very happy to have me leaving teenage group and join the 20 group~~


i thought i don't mind to be 20, in fact, i hope to grow up faster so that no one will say im XXyears old by looking at my face only!
but, when the reality comes, i don't think i would like to be 20~
it seems that it indicates the beginning of another page of my life--a life filled with responsibility and maturity..


i don't understand why but it just make me think that i can no longer be rebel, i shouldn't waste my time for nothing.....


many thoughts in my mind, different feeling for my 20..


want to make some changes to myself,but from where and how to start?!
for sure, i want to keep myself away from type A personality;


i will try to take everything easy including my life, exam,relationship...


i will become a daughter, a sister , a friend that you can rely on..from now onwards..


To start with all this, i went to Jog's fall~


well..to clarify something here...its a waterfall, not a place for you to JOG!

seen at 12 noon~


see the rainbow????

oh... so high....so, why don't we go down to the nature and have a close contact with it?

2000 somthing steps and rocky road...we are still at the steps = easy way!


half way of the rocky one...
oh no, so dangereous~~
my friend was going to give up le...:p



the height of the hill...but the journey is not end yet...


water from the sky..plus mineral of the stones..


take a break, take a shadow....2 pm?
hyper-ing....

group photo...4 malay 4 chinese

i jump you jump? where are you???

after a tiring but adventurous journey....
i had whole body pain on the next day...hardly can move...but everything is worth it!!
not easy to go down and climb up...
the rocky stones will just stop you anytime!
and luckily i took the journey..it makes my 20 no regret..~:)
回顾我20年的生涯。。有起有落吧?
总算是有美好的回忆--翘嘴的小婴孩,天真的小玩童,顽皮的小学生,叛逆的中学期,奢侈的学院生……
孤独的医学生?
哈~没想到,我是这样形容自己20年来的经历~!
或许,我摆脱不了的是我吱吱咋咋的样子吧?
不知道……总觉得过去的不可能回来,经历过的不可能从来~
我将来会为多少决定后悔?我也不知道?
如果21岁是成长成人的岁数,我现在应该是在彷徨的时刻?还是在为将来策划的年纪?
浑浑厄厄……糊里糊涂……haiz....
悲观中…………

4 gimme more:

Sue-zy said...

wahh..i dunno if i could climb all the way up to the fall though....heh!
anyway, the jumping pics of yours still making me LAUGH! =P

May said...

WHY?~!!!!????
wwhy?!!??!????
yer....

I DID it!!!:D:D:D

Sue-zy said...

by the way, where are swee en and chen chuan?? i saw a lot of unfamiliar faces here eh...

May said...

they didn't go with me ar~~