Monday, October 20, 2008

I Bruise Easily Too

You're not alone May, i bruise easily too.
got myself some bruises during the hols *sigh*

got this from playing pool...so you can imagine how rough i played =P

got this one (on my left knee) from the edge of my computer table, a particular spot where me and my sis called "黑区". compare this to other bruises, you will know why we call it 黑区 lol...

another one on my right knee (kinda faded already) forgot where i got it =P

dedicate this song to both of us...haha...
Natasha Bedingfield's I Bruise Easily (acoustic version)

i bruise easily, so be gentle when you handle me...


To May:

isn't this better than the ghostly one? lol...

4 gimme more:

May said...

this one can see 'it' clearly...don't want! shy shy..:p

well...
that area is really a hei qu!!
how can you get so many bruise???
lol....

maybe i can tell you that when you get the bruise by looking at the color changes?:p
hehe.....

Sue-zy said...

shy? ceh...since when you know how to be SHY huh? hahaha...
i din sit properly and scratch it somehow...more than once!

michiko said...

sexy khang may!! wear that one!! so sexyy.... you going to formal dinner right?? that one consider formal ar.... the other doesnt look that formal to me tho...

May said...

i know one...but because you guys were there...so nvm mar...

oh...can imagine how you sit...very shu nv one...:p haha....
more than once...dai lei sei...
my friends they are playing volleyball recently..all got bruise at their forearm~
aiyoyo...


no sexy!
i don't want sexy!
its on 21st..during my exam
in the middle of my exam!
now, they postpone our exam to 24th...then my block 4 will be very very pack leh...will have to attend class at sat!!!
geram...always abandon us one!!!>.<