Sunday, October 19, 2008

decision making syndrome~~


I have to make many decisions for these few days..though non of them are important~!!:s

go to egypt or nepal?

want to go to mumbai during deepavali holidasy?

which is the best plan to follow?

which dress is better for annual dinner?


which one?????
oh.....

im playing basketball again recently..maybe i will join interbatch game..
but on the first formal practice, i got the bruise..
not by the ball, by the players!!!
gosh....
god knows how they can push me out from the center to the semicircle for 3points shooting line..
and make this bruising mark on my fair arm!!
so mean...come on...its just a game...a sports game! the way they played was like if they cant get the ball they cannot survive!~sai hmm sai ar??
ask 2 players to block me just because im tall?what kind of logic is this!?!?!!!!!
Let me sing this....
I BRUISE EASILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 gimme more:

Sue-zy said...

i think the one you wore while clubbing is better...i think la..

michiko said...

the 2nd pic better!! oooh!! you went clubbing!!! Go Egypt!!! and bring a mummie back for me! or a pyramid!!! =D

michiko said...

wait... the 1st same with the second is it?? I mean the one 4 people stand together one

May said...

dunno will too sexy for the occation or not?
its kinda formal....:p

maybe cannot go to egypt le...no one wants to pay for so much...:S:(
by the way...bring you a mummy????siaosiao de!!