Friday, May 16, 2008

四川汶川 地震











i do not know whether you girls do notice about this 'big news' lately.
honestly, i do not know why but i just did.i mean i do feel heavy-hearted indeed.
this one is happening in China,then i started to think of my far-far-far-far-far relatives who i never know and never will know. My granma and some close-relatives visited them before
(p.s. : they're really exist) and my mum wouldn't let me to since i was just bout 9-year-old on that time.

every time when i read through the disaster happening is somewhere else,i do not get as dull as this one,and this earthquake shakes me too and reminds me that i am still a Chinese and where my root really came from.
and i start checking out what was happening and it's really downhearted
the number of corps keep on increasing gradually almost every single day.
some of the villages are totally disappear in the map after the earthquake.
中国国务院总理 温家宝 impressed me with what he has been doing.but there is some people said that this is what he should and would do and it's just a politic manifest...yet i sincerely think he is coolest granpa in China.

He told the rescue troops 'even there's only 1% chance, we all should put 100% effort in saving life'

there are alotsa touching stories happening right now
you could check through this website: http://news.hexun.com/2008/dizheng/(p.s:it's in mandarin)
幼儿园老师舍身为孩子挡垮塌的水泥板

救援“孤岛”南坝镇见闻:全镇70%的房屋垮塌

千里返乡爬山14小时救出父母 救救我 我不要这条腿了

these is just some of the sub headlines
alright that's all for today



2 gimme more:

Sue-zy said...

yea i know abt this shocking news too...actually not only this, the myanmar cyclone incident also sort of trigger myself to think that perhaps all these are the "warning" sent by our mother nature...cuz human done way too much of destructions on it...it's time to really do something and protect the earth!

May said...

my mum has mentioned about that to me too...but noone updated me after that...
i went to search for the news and ya...its abit sad to see the same skin-colored people are struggling and suffering...stronger feeling maybe the victims are chinese...
to be honest,i just got to the news today only...:S
god bless..