Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Third Day

today is only my third day here doing my placement, and i'm already slacking in my workplace.

using the glaring sun as excuse to move our laptop and desktop to the living hall (there are no curtain in the room la wei..damn cham)
online using my boss's desktop, facebook-ing and msn while i'm supposed to "work", talking and laughing with my only friend here..ohhh, shu xian, look what you've done >.<
and guess what's my sitting position,
sitting on the floor leaning backward to the sofa! typing using the keyboard that is placing on my lap haha..imagine how literally "laid back" i am right now hahaha~

hmmm, today supposed to be holiday (in pg), but we dont get the change to enjoy it =(
no wonder this morning the traffic was so smooth..

okok, that's all for now..
how random is this post xD
better get back to a little bit of serious work before i get caught or something. hehee...


4 gimme more:

May said...

hehe...wanted to sms you and ask you how's your work place tim..and suddenly you post a random piece..:p

hehe...still can't imagine that you are WORKING now!:p sounds that you have a typical office works? hehe..laptop + fb...oh where is your msn??:p
who is working with ou?

Sue-zy said...

very home style one...cuz the office is actually a bungalow. even i'm so called working in the living room at the second floor there. summore no need to wear shoes inside the house. very de home feel. if only can wear pyjamas...haha!
my msn? i appear offline most of the time >.< total got 6 ppl working nia..huhu!

Jason said...

Dunno who still complain very sien ah ... a lot of things to do ah..

ur work place so nice n comfortable ! I can imagine how's it, carpet, sofa, TV, kitchen...oh my , oh may !

totally worth the travel la wei

May said...

thank god is tanjung bungah...if its batu ferringi...hehe....can kesi kesi go to visit and accidentally go to have fun too...
BUNGALOW???so 'hou' one ???emm...can imagine the pic now...maybe wrong company?? that bungalow is the design house open for the owners of bungalow or internal design???

me really cannot download msn or on the old one..:S:(:S