Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Life.Exam.Joy.Dream.

People used to think that the life in Melaka will definitely better than in India. This is what I will call it as overestimate our own country living condition and standard.

For sure, at times, i will compare Melaka and India. I used to looking forward for the return to Malaysia as i thought that i can meet family and friends more frequently; a more familiar environment will not give troubles on adaptation. But, now i have to admit that its somehow not a very suitable place to study, firstly. Next, I expected too much from Melaka (or just take Malaysia).I want everything to be perfect but they never be as there is no perfection in this world.
Hence i don't get the maximum joyful whatever I do.

Every time i go back or go to KL, i need to PLAN.
Every time i plan to leave for short holiday, I hesitate.
Every time i want to make a promise, I hold back.
Every time i go back, I worry.Every time i came to Melaka, I feel tired on traveling.
Every time i feel very hungry, I eat outside my campus;
Every time i see the bill, i feel guilty and regret.

Nothing seems to be OKay...

Lets see what is in my mind for July that i want to share now..
A student's life is nothing but study, exam and play.

starting with study...the beginning 9 days of July is the last days of me in Orthopedics posting of 4th year. Simple end of posting exam but unexpected questions. I had been worrying about the consequences of not having enough exam for this posting since the beginning of it. Yes, i didn't type wrongly. I DO hope that there is an exam for me as a practice. Despite the stress, I could gain more experience when exam goes on. God knows what kind of answer i will give when my stress level increases!:)


It was a friend's birthday on 9th july.
(I don't have to mention the name le gua?!)
almost 30 of us went to celebrate for him and another 2 friends. Oh ya, One of them is my zi mui here--Carol aka Chyong Tze... Emm, many of them said that i looked different on that night. I don't know how different do i look to him but i hope that he will not feel awful and perasan lah. Seriously, that cloth belonged to my sister which she doesn't want anymore. Haha...didn't know that an old cloth could make such a difference , just because it's a dress!? lol....hopefully he will not think that i purposely go and dress up during his birthday?! sounds like I am 'fat hao'!! After the dinner, i was surrounded by a gang of girls in the hostel. Everyone was so free after the end posting. Sadly, no news and bat thing to share with them..||| Its too late to ask me:' what's happening between you and him??' or 'both of you ON already is it?" lol...SWEAT dao....:s:S:s
My conclusion of the day is: I am good in Cheating people, acting, whatever you say and in My college, in my batch, students are good in IMAGINATION!! and of course...SUPERB 'BAT'~!!!!

Last weekend is peace. Peace in mind.
Always feel comfortable and peace whenever my family is around me.

Yeah, my parents went to KL and visit my sister--she is moving to her new house!!:)
It was a tough decision for me to go there as i need to prepare for my surgery exam. Plus, i will go to Opthalmology posting starting on 12. I failed these 2 subjects during my last sem. SO, you can't blame me for being restless even before the posting starts. ITs difficult to handle these 2 tough subjects in one time. moreover,mama and papa promised to visit me on sunday too~

FAMILY OR EXAM?!

of course family...WISE decision..follows your heart shall never give you a wrong direction.:D
my parents don't have to travel so much and my sister don't have to drive here as well. AND we got 2 full days of hanging around!!! Yippy....the happiest thing is that i can't study on sat too as some drilling processes are on in my hostel!! WIN-WIN decision wei.....:D

we went for shopping at Ikea for my sister's new house. That day, i realized that my dad is a born shopaholic!!! lol...everything he sees, he wants to buy. everything i ask, he planned to buy for me..really EVERYTHING!! he was even interested to buy candle!! Carrying a big plastic bag...he looked exactly like a shopaholic we see in the movie.

The next day, after having breakfast with my future sister in law's family, we went to 1-U to shop for dress or evening gown for me to wear during my sister's wedding.
GUess what, MY papa chose the dress for ME!!! hahahaha....so lovely of him...and he kept on laughing on me!!!!!! Blek~!

well, he has a special taste on fashion..most of the dresses he picked are beautiful and gorgeous!! Maybe this is what he thinks about his youngest daughter?:p

After KL trip, is it time for exam?! oh come on...ITS WORLD CUP!!!!!
haha...woke up in the midnight to watch it till 5 plus and attended class since 8 to 5 is respectable!...ain't i?! and of ocurse....SPAIN WON!!!kakakaka...my prediction is so accurate...haha....my dad lost in all the bets with me!!:p

Back to the real life,exam!!
and you know what?! the exam is at the evening 4:30 to 6:30...after 6hours of lec from 8 to 4!! this is not yet the worst--SOme people has another exam for posting at 7am...
The exam is considered marks counted. Mid year exam. A grand one.
BUt, conducted in our lecture hall, meaning we were sitting next to each other just like how we sat in class. You can refer to your neighbours's answer anytime and discussion can be heard from the back. The guys in our gang who were sitting behind us were actually comparing our answers!!...this sounds like the exam when we were in PRIMARY school huh?!!!!

I guess, they forgot that i failed the paper last sem which they didn't.
still, they kept saying:' May and yee yong sure know how to answer one.."
GUYZ...there is one thing called STRESS in this world!? do you all ever realized that how much tension you were putting on me?! I was very upset when i saw the questions..none of it im confident with. With your words, I feel ashamed. Because you eyed on my paper, i feel uneasy as you saw my weaknesses..!!! T_T

I went for swimming after that, hoping that the water could calm myself. but the water was just too dirty...'i know i didn't do well...but i studied what i could, what i learned....WHAT ELSE should i do to improve???' helpless feeling raised.....

" you need distraction! so that you will not think and look back at your exam now!"

THus, i was in the cinema last night. Thanks to the senior.
INCEPTION...
Drems...
Thought....
Yeah....Perfect storyline for me and the movie has successfully deviate me from thinking about the exam. The idea is so right that it hits everyone weak point: we love to dream. IN dream, we are the world!!! and if that could happen in my life, i would have confused to choose to live in reality or in the dreams...

Following that, is another insomnia night...the total hours i slept for these 3 days equals to the hours i slept during weekend....WTH!!!

Hopefully....tonight....I will have a SWEET dream..............^^

2 gimme more:

Sue-zy said...

heyyyyy, i miss uncle wei!
i will ALWAYS remember the 2 epic events..
first regarding the umbrella and bike, second was the terbalik camera LOL!

May said...

lol!! the camera was an accident!!!he knew one d...purposely hold wrongly maybe!~~

ehem...the umbrella....that was classic...:p