Wednesday, July 14, 2010

M.L.I.A?

Okay, it started off with a dead man lying on the road just a few feet away from my house in the early morning when i was about to drive to work, can actually spot the body from my house.. hmmm, i don't know what happened, but i guess my nosy neighbors will update my mum anyway.


Then one of the air con switch in the office spoilt, which means i worked under a rather warm condition. oh bummer. then in the evening which is now, the glaring sun is piercing through the window, mind you, it's CURTAIN-less window. >.<

i'm having slight headache now, not only because of the glaring sun, but also the business plan i'm currently working on. sudden change of topic which means we have to redo the things over again. and i'm pretty much stucked because there are not much evidence and information available on the net. besides, i've office work to do and my supervisor expects me to complete it by this week (but i dun really bother about it, so i take my own sweeeeet time) =P

gosh, if i continue to work under such condition, spending long hours sitting and staring at the computer, seriously i'm gonna look older than my actual age. not to mention gaining a few more pounds perhaps??! darn, I DON'T WANT I DON'T WANT!

p/s: a few of my colleagues gonna switch to USM's office, abandon me =( huhu..



random picture i came across while slacking..

3 gimme more:

May said...

lol...i can simply use your post to superimpose as mine!!
lol...so similar man....

Jason said...

That picture is play outside the rule liao leh. HAHA

Lin said...

Huh?! o.O Dead man ah?! So what happened?! I've never come across a dead person my whole life leh.