Sunday, June 27, 2010

Insulted

for the first time of my 22 years life..

i never feel so insulted.. by your words

those words had hurt me deeply
and you are the one whom i've never ever thought your words could have piercing through my heart.

why?
why you want to look at things negatively and said such HARSH words?
why couldn't you look at things at my perception and rather than immersed in your own?

please, can we go back to those times where i could tell you anything i want without having to worry what your response is?


p/s: sorry that i'm not able to live up to your expectation, but i have my own life. and that's me.

3 gimme more:

Jason said...

I don't know what exactly to say, but, an honest discussion always work.

May said...

hopefully you can recover one day...haiz.......

kelly-ing said...

wow, sue!! keep holding on, i wish you joy and love alright.