Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Full stop

It has been haunted me for quite some time...and i haunted you guyz with this topic for a long time as well.. thanks for your companion and patience to listen to all sorts of junks regarding him recently..i know its boring, and i kept on talking about him uncontrollably during our conversation..please forgive me for that...wanted to apologize long time back but sometimes just don't feel that its necessary for me to say sorry...(Im not Kel...:p)

I was quite surprised about myself that i actually felt relieved...
thanks him for making himself clear about this rumour...
think about it, i may be a fool for those who knows the truth...but i can't make any changes on it..and i shall not regret about it. ...

???????
lotz of question marks on your head? blur about what am i talking???
lol....
ask me in person then...:p

Never feel so guilty for telling lies...
I was joking with my friend that i will perform on stage for cultural events held in my college. I thought he knows that im lying seeing that we always bluff with each other, talking nonsenses...who knows he took it seriously and spread to others. They did plan to come and support...and this makes me feel sooooo sorry and guilty about it..so i m thinking...maybe i should come out with something next year...:p
Should I?

0 gimme more: