Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I'm 家人 No More!

If you haven't know already, today is the third day i started my internship (i'm just lazy to describe about the details here)

just wanna let you guys know that i'm so freaking drained, practically it's 9-5 everyday, excludes weekends...
fortunately.
this also means that i have stopped being a "家人", hah! you girls can't label me that anymore! kekez.. =P
truth is, i'm actually being paid to attend training classes for 3 months, how nice is that! xD
and it's a close four-digit pay! ^__________^
bet you hardly can find any internship that offers such lucrative incentive..
oh i'm so grateful about that! =)

another thing is that, spending the weekends with my special VIP makes me feel even more grateful as this chance was so hard to come by last time..
hence every moment spent together is so precious that sometimes i just wish that these 3 months can pass slower =P hehehe...

the bottom line is, at this very moment
i'm contented =)


p/s: i'm looking forward to meet you both as well (this week maybe?)!!! =D

4 gimme more:

May said...

nah...9 to 5 schedule....you are going to miss something!!
by the way..were u able to wake up???XD

Jason said...

Everyone need something to kick start their "career"

Well , she had hers . hahaha

Sue-zy said...

not everyday also 9 to 5 gua...if not cham! >.< as long as i got that extra money, i'm more than happy! hoho xD

Lin said...

wow!! Sounds like everything's good on your side! ;) I wish I could so something like that & get paid. *sigh* Oh well...life goes on. I miss you!!! =) Take care!