Sunday, April 25, 2010

Days without a thumb..

Recently, my schedule on weekend is quite fixed!!
sleep till 11 am--> lunch--> go to library-->nap + study--> exercise!!
Among all of my friends, I am the one who is free at most of the time.
free to go out, free to do anything i like, free to exercise, free to sleep non stop, oh...free to daydreaming.....as usual..:-)
Yesterday, after lunch, i went to lib with elsa. 8 pages for 2 hours. How good was this progression?!?! hence, i decided to go for some sweaty activities. haiz...Who knows, both yee yong and elsa are not free to play squash with me and elsa suggested me to invite him to play squash since he was doing nothing in lib too.

.....won't that be very weird?!!?......
but its true that at that moment, he is the only one interested and free to have a game with me.

when i wanted to send the sms to him, elsa scolded me again....:' just walk to him and ask!! WHY ARE YOU SMSING?!?!!?!'.....lol...what if he rejects me?! then walk back just like that?!?!

be natural....just asking..it doesn't matter...

he said OKAY..

and when i turned from him and walk towards my seat, i smiled..uncontrollable!! i was planning to lie to elsa, but i know my expression and happiness had sold me out!!

haiz.....how could that happen?!?!?!!! arghhh.......

and ... this is the consequences of playing squash without the an 'insulator' on the holder!


oh laugh at me...
i also dunno why the wound is in this bloody shape!!!!

0 gimme more: